Greetings, Princess Prim! Happy Cat of the Day, sweetheart!

What a stunning, blue eyedRagdoll beauty you are, Prim, and so deserving of your "diva" creds, hehe! I just love your name, Prim!!! For some reason, lately I've been taken with "P" kitty names...Poppy, Pippa, Prim!

I laughed out loud, Prim, reading how your skin bro and sister "cornered" your parents into welcoming you home with that contract! I guess it's safe to assume your skin bro aced that ACT test...and the rest is happy history!

What a wonderful best furry friend your furever family has been blessed with, indeed! You're a treasure, Prim, beautiful inside and out, and so very deserving of your big day in the spotlight!

Thanks for ending my long, dark and rainy day with your beautiful self, Prim! Meeting you, seeing all of your heart-melting photos, has been a real treat! Hope you're in the midst of a very special day of celebration, increasing your stache of hair baubles, hehe, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Prim, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Be still my heart!!!