Thread: Beautiful Lily!

Beautiful Lily!

Good morning Lily in Scotland! Happy Woof Wednesday Dog of the Day to you, and to your proud mistress Eleanor, too!

What a gorgeous Labbie x Collie girl you are, such a beautiful blend of breeds, pretty as a flower, perfect just as you are! I'm sure it wasn't easy for your mistress to make the move far from her friends and family, all she knew. But thankfully she had you to turn to for comfort and companionship, helping to ease the transition.

I will always love her just as she loves me. She lies down beside me on my bed or sometimes under it, keeping me company through the night. I would not be the same without her there by my side.
    And now, hopefully, she's enjoying the storied Scottish Highlands every it as much as you (though I'm sure she and all of your humans could do without your knack for unearthing...bones)!

We are so thankful to your family for opening up their home and hearts to one most deserving girl. How well their decision to choose adoption has been rewarded! As they say, when it comes to doggie/animal adoption, the only question that needs to be asked is who rescued who!

It is not hard to talk about how special she is to me she is a shoulder to cry on when I am sad and need company, and is always there for me when i'm lonely...Ever since myself and my family moved up here to Scotland I had been lonely, as I had to leave people I care about family and friends behind. But I was saved when I got her when she was just a pup at the SSPCA when we were staying at my grandparents place whilst the place was getting sorted to move into as my grandparents were away.
    How blessed you two are to have one another, sharing a bond of love and trust that can never be broken! You truly are a treasure, Lily, and so very worthy of your big day of honor!

Thanks to your mistress for sharing your heartwarming backstory with us, Lily. Meeting you has truly brightened my dark and rainy day! Hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration: hiking in the woods and digging for those stone treasures and tonight, being treated to a bit of pizza crust and tons of cuddles! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, precious Lily, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your dear brother at the Rainbow Bridge, too.

That face...heart-melting!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Lily

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 93
Size:  12.6 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a beautiful girl you turned out to be.
    Mixed breeds are the best.
    Keep your family company and protected.
    Celebrate your WORLD famous day.

Dearest Lily, you are gorgeous! What a beautiful Labrador, Collie cross doggie you are! You are such a pretty girl with that beautifully-colored fur that looks so soft, and that sweet face with those lovely big eyes so full of love. And you have the most delightful personality, too! You make your dear young friend Eleanor smile with all your energy and antics. And we wonder if Mum secretly enjoys your funny tricks, too, as you unearth strange bones and carry them around! You and Eleanor and all your family members love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Lily, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and Eleanor and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. We're sorry your dear brothers were too ill to be adopted, but we know they are rejoicing with you at the Rainbow Bridge!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, lovely Lily!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hello, beautiful Lily in Scotland! Happy Dog of the Day! I would love to give you a big hug, or to pat your fluffy fur! How wonderful that you are helping your caring mistress Eleanor to adjust after a big move. You provide your special company and support, and you are a much loved doggie! I smiled when I read about how you found a certain bone- surprise! You are a wonderful girl- I hope you get to celebrate by going for a walk or maybe some extra cuddle time! Happy, happy Dog of the Day to Lily!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries
    Lily is a wonderful DOTD, a very pretty and special girl!

She is LOVELY! I too have a "special" dog. We call her a weirdo but as you say, she's our weirdo. I wish you many happy years together and thank you so much for adopting.