Thread: Tim Terrific

Tim Terrific

What an adorable kitty you are! When I saw your picture I thought you were a much younger cat.

I'm glad you have a family that took you in.

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

Sherry

Concatulations dear Tim on being chosen COTD. At first when I saw your photo, I thought you were a young kitten.
    What a surprise! You are a beautiful senior kitizen.

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Tim!

What a handsome boy you have grown into, but you were cute as kitten, as well! Your coat is still fluffy, although not as much as a kitten, but beautiful. Your green eyes are beautiful, too. And you have the sweetest face. The black dot on your cute pink nose seems to have disappeared.

How lucky you were to show up in your family’s garage, so you didn’t have to hunt for food, but like most stray cats, it took you a while to trust your new family… I imagine you did live with someone else, since you were neutered. I’m so glad your family took you to a vet and found you were healthy.

Although you found the perfect home, you still wanted to go walkabout now and again, and your family was scared to death, but you knew where you had safe place, and now you stay close to home.

You what a sweetheart you are, sleeping with your family every night - I just know you love them, as much as they love you.

Enjoy a day of celebration and get some extra steak/chicken/ham treats and lots of cuddles. I wish you a happy and spoiled retirement and lots of love, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Dearest Tim, you are terrific indeed! What a gorgeous grey and white kitty you are! You are so handsome in those great photos. And how nice to see you with your guinea pig pal there! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Lincoln, CA to pet you, and pet your guinea pig pal too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you both for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You first came to your dear Purrrsons' ranch as a stray, wet, hungry, and skinny, in their garage during a storm. They started feeding you, but it took a while for you to let them touch you. Then they took you to the vet's for a checkup and inoculations. Turned out you were already neutered, healthy, and about two years old. You and your dear Purrrsons adopted each other then! You were shy with new people for quite a while. Many years you went "walk about" each summer for a couple of weeks. Thankfully, as you've matured, you stay much closer to home, only cruising on the property. You also sleep in bed with your dear Purrrsons every night. You and they love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Tim, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and your guinea pig buddy and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe some special steak/chicken/ham treats!

Last edited by phesina; 09-20-2017 at 09:56 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a handsome kitty you are, Tim.
    Congrats on being today's Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hello, Tim Terrific! What a handsome kitty guy you are! You came to your people as a stray but eventually decided to adopt your family purr-manently! As a younger fellow you did pursue some "walk about" adventures, but now as a senior you stay close to home, sleeping with your purr-sons each night. I think that's a good choice! Your fur looks soooo soft, I hope your people will pet you extra for me today! Happy Cat of the Day to Tim!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries
    Tim certainly is a well kept senior, one would never guess his age. Tim is a beautiful guy, I would love to have a cuddle for sure! It is wonderful he is well loved and can retire his rogue ways of his own free will. Lotsa love to Tim, our magnificent COTD!

Tim Terrific!

Hi Tim! Happy Cat of the Day, sweetheart!

What a beautiful, most terrific boy you are, Tim, utterly swoooooon worthy! Hard to believe you're a senior, sweetheart, almost 19 years young!!!

I SO enjoyed reading your backstory, Tim, your journey from homeless to cherished family member! Nothing warms my heart more than having the privilege of honoring a senior as special as you! It took a bit of time for you to settle in, to learn to love and trust your adopted humans, but in the end you just knew that with THIS family was the family destined to be yours! And now, after a handful of years of adventuring, having put your "wild years" behind you, it's clear you're more than ready to enjoy your retirement, your golden years; close to home, enjoying the comfort that brings: chowing down on chicken/steak/ham treats, cuddling and sleeping with your humans, being spoiled rotten!

He demonstrates that if you can live through your wild years, you can retire to a nice, safe home and get steak/chicken/ham treats a few times a week!
    How very, very blessed your humans are, having known your love and companionship these many years! You're a treasure, Tim, and so very deserving of your big day of honor! Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweetheart! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, precious Tim, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Be still my kitty/guinea pig loving heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dear Tim, what a beautiful kitty you are. Your coat looks so soft and your face is so sweet with those long whiskers and your green eyes.
    I agree with everybody that you don't look your age. After being an adventurer for all those years and scaring your parents every summer, you have retired now. You stay close to home and sleep in a soft bed every night.
    Tim, you are a wonderful senior boy, and I wish you and your family a great celebration. Enjoy your golden years with lots of your special treats.