Thread: Toby

Toby

You are a handsome boy indeed! I'm glad you found a good forever home, and are good company for your people.

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

Sherry

Dearest Toby, you are terrific! What a beautiful orange kitty you are! You are so cute in all those great photos, and your kitten pictures are adorable. Your fur looks so soft, and you have the sweetest face with those lovely big eyes that match your fur color. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Hamilton, ON to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Meowmie will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! Your dear Meowmie found you through a want ad. You and she fell in love and adopted each other immediately, and we thank her for taking you home from that situation. We hope the other kittens in that box (and what awful alleged-human just left you all there?) found good homes, too. You love high places and playing with water, even in the tub. Meowmie recently retired, and you do everything with her. You come to her in bed after dear Dad goes to work at 4am, keeping her safe until morning when you awaken her at 7am for breakfast by licking her arm or chin. You keep her company during the day, helping her cook meals by watching her every move, crouching on the kitchen island while she works and pawing/tasting everything. Then when you hear Dad's truck in the driveway, you make your "Purrmeep, Purrmeow" sounds as you run to the front window to greet him.

Meowmie says you are trying to get your courage up to go outside now that you are neutered and healthy. When you do go out, you have to see her at all times to make sure you can get back in and are safe. That is good that you keep near her and she watches out for you. Why not just be an indoor-only kitty, much safer all around!

You are Meowmie's sweetest little friend. You and your dear Purrrents all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Last edited by phesina; 09-19-2017 at 05:03 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a handsome Cream Tabby you are, Toby.
    How nice of you to help your mommy during the day.
    Congrats on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Dear Toby, what a handsome cream tabby boy you are. You have the sweetest face and you look so soft.
    Your kitten pictures are adorable, and what a beautiful cat you have become .
    Your meowmie tells us what a great help you are. You are her alarm clock and you supervise in the kitchen. When your dad comes home, you let her know with funny little noises.
    Toby, you are a special boy, and I wish you and your parents a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Toby!

What a handsome orange boy you are! Your coat is beautiful and your eyes are stunning. You also have the sweetest face.

I can see why your mom couldn’t resist but take you home. How cruel that someone left you in a box, dirty and with ear mites, but luckily your mom saw the add with your picture and fell in love immediately. I’m so glad she took you to the vet right away. Now you healthy and happy.

He he, your mom thought you were a girl, but you turned out to be the cutest boy. And what a gorgeous boy you are… putting a smile on your mom’s face every day, waking her up and giving kisses and keeping her company. You even help her in the kitchen, tasting if everything is up to your standard.

And when your dad comes home from work, you are right there to welcome him. You are such a sweetheart!

Enjoy a day of fun, celebration and playtime, and get some extra yummy treats and lots of cuddles. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Blog Entries
    Toby was a priceless kitten and sure has grown into a divine cat! It is just lovely that he has become an essential part of his Mummy's every day life, what a very special job he's doing as a helper and sweet companion! Toby is an awsome creamsicle COTD!

We found Toby in a want ad. Someone dropped off a box of kittens at a house in our area. I had been looking for a long time for just the right kitten - the want ad offered a female called "Peaches." I was intrigued, and the photo melted my heart.

Once I picked her up in my arms she licked every single button on my coat and then bit my chin! I could hold her in one hand so I named her Tina. I was smitten right then and there! She was only about 5 weeks old and very dirty and had mites in her ears. Only I took the kitten to the Vet that very day and we discovered Tina was a boy! so Tina became Toby.

Toby loves high places and likes to play with water, even in the tub! I recently retired on account of disability, and Toby helps me with everything. He comes onto the bed once my husband goes to work at 4:00 am, to make sure I am safe until morning, then He wakes me up by 7:00 am, by licking my arm or chin, because he is hungry by then. He keeps me company while my husband is at work, and helps me cook meals by watching my every move, and crouching on the kitchen island while I work and pawing/tasting everything.

When he hears my husband's truck in the driveway, he makes his funny "Purrmeep, Purrmeow" sounds as he runs to the front window to greet him. He is trying to get his courage up to go outside, now that he is neutered and healthy, but he has to see me at all times to make sure he can get back in and is safe! He is my sweetest little friend, my Toby!
    Hello, Toby, sweet orange creamsicle kitty! What a handsome fellow you are! You chose your purr-son that day by licking every button on her coat, and home you went! Your fur looks so plush and soft, I would like to pet you! Since I can't, though, I hope your mom or dad will give you some extra petting or a big hug for me!

You have some very important jobs to do- serving as a kitty alarm clock when it is breakfast time; su-purr-vising and tasting when it is time to cook, and providing your special welcome home to your dad! I agree with my friend mon - you are an awesome creamsicle COTD!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to you, sweet Toby kitty!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Terrific Toby!

Hi Toby, a.k.a "Peaches," a.k.a "Tina!" More than a few of us (including vets) have made THAT mistake, early on, hehe. Well, as the Bard tells us, "a rose by any other name...," and what a handsome, Cream-sicle kitty BOY you are, Toby!

We are SO thankful to your furever family for rescuing you, opening up their home and hearts to one extra special and MOST deserving wee one, one so in need of a furever home to call his own! Your humans, especially your disabled mommy, are so very blessed having a devoted, loyal and loving companion and comforter, a protector, and yes, a sous chedf/kitchen assitant in you, sweetheart! hehe What more could a family hope for in a furkid??? You're as special as they come, Toby, a treasure unearthed in a cardboard box, simply the BEST!

Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweet Toby! Meeting you, seeing all of your heart-melting photos, has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, Toby, helping your mommy in the kitchen, welcoming your daddy home from work with your purrmeeps and purrmeows, being treated to all your heart desires, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Toby, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Heart-melter Toby!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~