Thread: Sweet Shyloh!

Sweet Shyloh!

Dearest Shyloh, what a beautiful red-head you are! That fluffy soft-looking fur is absolutely gorgeous, and what a sweet face you have, with that cute pink nose and the long whiskers and ear-tufts and those lovely big eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! So nice to see you resting by your dear Purrrson and the pictures of you with your dear skin-brother. And in that photo of you on your back, are you looking for a tummy-rub? I wish I could reach through the screen and all the way around the world to Australia to rub that tum (only if you want it rubbed, of course) and pet you, and rub tums and pet your foster housemates, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you all and rub appropriate tummies for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You are a true love-bug and will never ever turn down a pat, cuddle, or smooch. Your dear Purrrson got you out of a box from someone who was giving you and other kittens away free. (We thank your dear Purrrson for rescuing you from that situation and bringing you home, and also for fostering so many other rescued kitties.) We hope your box-mates also got good homes!

You helped your dear Purrrson get through a period of major depression, making her smile with your energy and antics and affection. You were there for her every day and night for cuddles! You and she love each other dearly, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Shyloh, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and your skin-brother and your foster-kitty mates and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Shyloh lives in Australia with a lot of foster cats and kittens. He was so small when I got him, he fit in the palm of my hand. He's all fluff. He is special because he will never ever turn down a pat cuddle or smooch. If you pat him once, you have to keep patting him for hours.

I was going through a rough time, suffering from depression. My doctor suggested a kitten, as i had them all my life but didn't have one at the time. I took him out of box on the main street of our town from a lady giving them away about thirteen years ago. I've had many cats before and many after. I foster kittens and cats with an animal rescue, saving 35 cats in the last 18 months. He's overly affectionate and will take our head off using his head to butt us for a smooch. He meows to go out to the toilet and meows to come inside when finished.

He used to wake me up every night at two in the morning for a feed and smooch when he was just a little kitten. Shyloh got me through a very rough time, his antics as a kitten made me laugh and he was there with me every day and night for cuddles. He's my baby.

Since i've had him i've moved houses three times, started a relationship, had a human baby and he's still with me ... and is totally spoilt.

Hello, handsome Shyloh in Australia! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous kitty guy you are, with your soft fluffy fur; your ear tufts (I'm such a sucker for ear tufts!) and your l-o-n-g whiskers! I would be delighted to provide you with as many pats, cuddles and kisses as you wish! And to receive one of your special head-bumps as a "more, please!"

You came home when you were just a tiny kitten, and your person responded to your 2 AM requests for food and kisses! You were so small that you fit into the palm of her hand. Now you share a home with your family and foster kitties - I bet you help the fosters get used to being around people, other kitties and part of a home! You are a loved, totally spoilt kitty, as it should be !

Happy Cat of the Day to dear Shyloh! Love to all the other kitties at your house, too!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congrats on being today's Cat of the Day, handsome Shyloh!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    I certainly would never pass up a kiss and a cuddle from Shyloh, I'm sure I would never get nothin' done either. So glad he is so good for you, he clearly loves the kid! I am very happy that he's spoiled rotten too! All is right in Shyloh's world and he is a most beautiful, orange COTD!

Dear Shyloh, what a handsome Domestic Longhair boy you are. Your incredibly fluffy coat looks so soft, and your face is so sweet with those long whiskers and your ear tuffsies.
    And what an amazing story your mom told us: She picked you out of a box to be her therapy kitten, and the rest is history.
    You two had the most wonderful relationship ever since. You even have a human brother now.
    I'm sure that you are also helping your mom with fostering cats and kittens. She deserves a big thank you for rescuing all those kitties.
    Shyloh, you are an extra special kitty, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.

Beautiful Shyloh!

Good evening Shyloh from Down Under! Happy Cat of the Day from me and my orangeman, Tigg'r!

What a handsome boy you are, Shyloh, so fluffy, so photogenic! You sure know how to strike a pose, sweetheart! It's hard to believe you're 13 years young, Shyloh! You look like a kid, and clearly have the spunk and spirit of one as well!

As has been said, when it comes to animal rescue, the only question that needs asking is "Who rescued who?" We are so grateful to your human for welcoming you home in your time of great need, when you were just a wee one, so many years ago. And every day since that happy homecoming you've repaid the compassion shown you, helping to heal your human's wounded spirit, bringing SO much comfort, joy and laughter to her days with your antics and joyful exuberance...13 years and counting! Through good times and hard times you have been there for her! And when your skin brother was born, there you were, welcoming him home!

Endless thanks to your mom for not only rescuing you, but providing safe refuge to so many other deserving kitties awaiting their forever homes! What a wonderful mom she is, and how blessed she is, having an ever faithful best friend and loving companion, a furry family member and soul mate in you! You're a treasure!

Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, beautiful boy! I hope you enjoyed a very special day of celebration, cuddling with your mom and skin brother, being loved and pampered to pieces...spoiled rotten!!! Lots of love, cuddles and smooches to you, beautiful Shyloh, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to all of your furry fosters, too!

Heat-melting!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Shyloh

What a handsome kitty you are! And it sure sounds like you were just what the doctor ordered. How can depression keep a grip on a person, when there's a sweet and silly kitty around? Good job of getting your person through some rough times.

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

Sherry

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Shyloh!

What a handsome orange boy you are! Your coat is so fluffy and beautiful. You also have the sweetest face.

You are such a sweetheart, wanting to be petted for hours, and helping put a smile on your mom’s face. You give your mom head butts and are surely the right medicine for a depression, and I’m sure you have a deep bond.

You also have had many kitties to hang out with. since your mom is fostering them - thank you for that! It’s so rewarding, isn’t it!

Enjoy a day of celebration with extra yummy treats, being pampered with smoothes and spoiling. I wish you happiness, love and a good health for the rest of your life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.