Thread: Sea Lions

Sea Lions

A local website someone complained about the Sea Lions being loud. Too bad they think that way Because when I open the front door in the morning and hear the Sea Lions I smile thinking local wildlife is still there . I live in San Diego, Ca. where I can see Sea Gulls and Osprey which is a sea eagle. Also there are feral and wild parrots together in a flock. It's wonderful to hear parrots and sea lions knowing life goes on.
    Sandy Frost

Can't imagine a more wonderful sound to wake up to, Sandy! How lucky you are, living in San Diego, being surrounded by water and so many amazing creatures! I know how you love wildlife. I'm lucky too, being on Cape Cod, where I also enjoy the osprey, seagulls and shore birds, harbor seals and whales...and the occasional Great White shark!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You are lucky

Quote Originally Posted by tatsxxx11 View Post
    Can't imagine a more wonderful sound to wake up to, Sandy! How lucky you are, living in San Diego, being surrounded by water and so many amazing creatures! I know how you love wildlife. I'm lucky too, being on Cape Cod, where I also enjoy the osprey, seagulls and shore birds, harbor seals and whales...and the occasional Great White shark!
    Sandra you are lucky living along Cape Cod.
    SF

Glad to hear from you - and anyone complaining about the sea line being loud should not live there! The sea lions predated the people, that's like moving to the desert and complaining there's no rain!
    I've Been Frosted

That's as annoying as people in my neighborhood complaining about music being played in the park. Didn't you know you were going to be living by a park when you bought the house??
    Same about the sea lions. If you live near them, I'm sure they were there when you moved in.
    I think sometimes people just like to complain. What else would they have to do if they couldn't complain?
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Quote Originally Posted by Taz_Zoee View Post
    That's as annoying as people in my neighborhood complaining about music being played in the park. Didn't you know you were going to be living by a park when you bought the house??
    Same about the sea lions. If you live near them, I'm sure they were there when you moved in.
    I think sometimes people just like to complain. What else would they have to do if they couldn't complain?
    I agree with you 100%.
    Sandy Frost