Thread: 57th Birthday

57th Birthday

Heidi and I in the chair on my Birthday September 10th and me later on dressed to go out for dinner.
    The pictures with me and the dogs started in 2006 with Fritz Dad and I,then from 2007-2010 with Fritz and I and now with Heidi from 2011 to this year
    We went to Swiss Chalet,had Quarter Chicken dinners,White meat,I had fries with mine and Mom had a Baked potatoes.We had Spring Rolls for a appetizer,I had Lemon Meringue pie for dessert.
    I am wearing different glasses in these pictures,i had been wearing just plain reading glasses,but a few years I was having trouble reading small print.I got my eyes
    tested in August found I was far sighted,I have 3 pairs of bifocals and one I use for sunglasses.When i was 10,I was diagnosed as being nearsighted,I wore glasses until grade 8 and then got away from wearing them,now I have these glasses,can't see small print without them
    Last edited by fritz03; 09-02-2019 at 10:37 AM.
    thanks very much devon. I have been boo'd.

It sounds like you had a very nice birthday dinner.

Wishing you a belated Happy Birthday.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Happy Birthday, dear Barry!

Great photos! Love that colorful shirt, and your new glasses! Of course cutie Heidi steals the show, hehe. I must say, you don't look near your age, Barry, though reading glasses are always a dead giveway for us over a certain age! Sounds like you had a wonderful day and a delicious dinner! (Lemon meringue pie is my favorite!) Give my love to Heidi, and to your mom!!!

Love,
    Sandra

The Birthday Boy!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Happy Birthday, Barry!!!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Happy belated Birthday, Barry! Sounds like a nice day you had, and yummy food. Did you bring back some leftovers for Heidi?

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.