Thread: Jasper

Jasper

You are such a handsome kitty! I especially like the way your eyes match you fur.

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

Sherry

Dearest Jasper, you are stunning! What a gorgeous redhead you are! That orange fur looks so very soft and fluffy, and what a sweet face you have with those lovely big eyes that match your fur. Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us! You were the most adorable kitten (and you're still adorable to this day, of course). And it's so nice to see you with your dear brother Max, and how nice to revisit his COTD award page from this past May 16, complete with you in some of his photos. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Virginia to pet you both! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You and Max adopted your dear Purrrson seven years ago when you were both kittens. You both do your best to keep her/him from going on trips, what with your "full-on suitcase occupation." You both enjoy the outdoors, particularly on the concrete patio for stretching and lounging together. You are very affectionate and a very loud purrer. You know when your dear Purrrson is sick and needs your company, at which point you turn into Mr. Snuggly! You and he/she and Max all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Jasper, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Max and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 09-16-2017 at 08:11 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Jasper, what a beautiful orange tabby boy you are. You look so soft and fluffy, and you have the sweetest face with those pretty green eyes. And I love your bushy tail, very impressive.
    You are quite a busy boy, you love the outdoors (just like your brother Max), you keep the house free of vermin and you are an avid newspaper reader.
    You and your brother also don't want your purrson to go on trips, so you two occupy the suitcases, very smart! Just like getting a second breakfast from your "other" family.
    Jasper, you are a handsome and sweet boy, and I wish you, Max and your family a great day full of celebration and many more happy and healthy years together.

What a handsome Tabby you are, Jasper.
    Congrats on being today's Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Jasper

Oh Jasper what a cutie you are.
    Sandy Frost

Just Perfect Jasper!

Hi Jasper! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart, and to your dear sibling Max, a Cat of the Day alum in his own right, too! Wow, your purrents must be bursting with pride, having not just one but two furkids having been crowned Cat of the Day!

Well, I must say, you're every bit as hunky-handsome as your brother Max and then some, one gorgeous orange Tabby boy! (Just kidding, Max! You're equally beautiful!)
    Just as I said when Max was COTD, we are SO thankful to your furever family for saving you both, opening up their open and hearts to two MOST deserving felines! Speaking of "open," good going, you and Max tag teaming your purrents with your "full-on suitcase occupation!" Well, they just can't live without you two, for even a minute! Right, Jasper? hehe How lucky they are, being so loved and wanted, having a furkid as sweet and snuggly as you in their lives, bringing unconditional love and comfort to their days! You truly are a treasure, Jasper, beautiful to the core, and so very deserving of your big day in the spotlight!

Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying a super special, fun filled day of celebration, playing with brother Max, cuddling with your people, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Jasper, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Max, too!

Of like minds!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Jasper!

What a handsome orange boy you are! Your fluffy coat looks so soft, and your tail is very impressive. Your eyes are beautiful and you have the sweetest face. Your kitten picture is adorable!

I’m glad your mom adopted you and your brother, Max, I can tell you are loved very much.

I see you like boxes, whether you fit in them or not, and if there are any newspapers laying around, you’ll be right on top, making sure you get some attention first. And if it looks like you mom will pack a suitcase, you and max will try to prevent her from going anywhere.

You are also quite a skilled hunter, keeping the house free of rodents. I have no doubt you are an affectionate boy and smart, too, charming your way to get breakfast with a second family. I would love to hear your loud purr. You really are the King of the street!

Enjoy a day of fun, celebration and playtime with Max and your family, get some extra yummy treats and lots of cuddles. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.