Thread: Adorable Alfie!

Adorable Alfie!

Dearest Alphie, a.k.a. Kelbonny Country Runner, you are adorable indeed! What a beautiful young Cocker Spaniel you are, so pretty with that gorgeous soft-looking fur and the sweet face with the lovely big eyes and what looks like a smile. And you have the most delightful personality, too! You joined your family to be company for your new human Mom who is now retired. You must be the most walked dog in your village, and the school kids all know you. You are a lovely natured dog,and you and your dear people all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Alphie, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Well hello there Alfie! I saw that sweet thumbnail photo and I just HAD to click and learn more about you. You are very handsome, and I can well believe that all who meet you are in love with you. And you get some terrific walkies as well!

Glad to learn about you and your social meetings with humans and with other dogs. Enjoy your day Alfie!

Alfie

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 109
Size:  11.3 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a handsome boy you are, "Show Type" for sure.
    Glad you get so many walks, it will keep you both healthy.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Adorable Alfie!

Greetings Kelbonny Country Runner, a.k.a Alfie! Happy Dog of the Day to you and yours in beautiful St. Andrews, Fife, Scotland, UK, from all of us here across the pond!

What a handsome, utterly charming Cocker lad you are, Alfie! The phrase "to the manor born" comes to mind, reading of the happy, carefree, country life your living there in beautiful St. Andrews! You truly are a head turner, Alfie, and I'm sure more than a few golfers have um, missed their shot, having caught eye of your gorgeous self traversing the course/links! How lucky your mum and dad are, having a beautiful best friend and loving companion, a full fledged family member in you, sweetheart! In fact, you bring joy to the entire village! What a boy, what a joy, what a treasure you are!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you has been a real treat! Hope you're enjoying your big day in the spotlight, visiting your furry friends at doggie day care (it is Friday!), maybe taking a walk on the beach, cuddling with your mum, being loved and pampered to pieces by your proud pawrents! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, precious Alfie, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Beautiful Alfie!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Alfie looks very kissable, what a magnificent coat! Such a lovely DOTD!

What a handsome Cocker Spaniel you are, Alfie.
    Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana