Thread: Stunning Rascal

Stunning Rascal

What a beautiful kitty you are! I just love your coloring. I'm so glad you have a good home.

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

Sherry

Dearest Rascal, you are stunning indeed! Simply gorgeous with that plush, soft-looking Russian Blue coat and that sweet face with the lovely big eyes. Those photos are great, and thank you for sharing them! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to California to pet you, and pet your three kitty and one doggie housemates, too! I can't, of course, but your dear Purrrson will pet you all for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You make your dear Purrrson smile with your energy and antics. You get along just fine with all your furry housemates and love to wrestle with your little housemate cat, Chase. You're very pretty and very sweet, and you enjoy eating dog biscuits and watching TV and playing with that one particular blue toy. Your tail of doom destroys everything in its path! You are very affectionate and love to cuddle, but only when you initiate it. You surprise guests when you steal food from them! You're also very docile and like to wear a big pink bow sometimes. You and your dear Purrrson love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Rascal, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear kitty and doggie housemates and Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Rascal, what a handsome Russian Blue mix boy you are. Your picture, showing your profile, is simply amazing. I bet you are incredibly soft.
    You are a very busy kitty, eating dog biscuits, watching TV, cuddling (on your terms), stealing food from guests and wrestling with your housemate, Chase.
    Rascal, your are indeed a super special kitty, and I wish you, your kitty and doggie siblings and your parents a great day full of celebration and many more happy and healthy years together.

​Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, handsome Rascal!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

This is Rascal, he is about eleven years old. He is a Russian Blue mix. He lives with three other cats and a dog in California, and gets along with all of them.

He is special because he is very pretty and very sweet and enjoys eating dog biscuits. He has a tail of doom that destroys everything in its path and he also likes to watch tv. Rascal loves to cuddle, but only if he initiates it. He is happy to sit in your lap but wiggles like a furry worm when you hold him. He likes to steal food from guests, who never suspect he's coming! He is very docile and likes to wear a big pink bow sometimes. He loves to wrestle with his little housemate cat, Chase. He also loves to play with one particular blue toy. I love him just as he is!
    Hello, handsome Rascal in California! Happy Cat of the Day!

I have a very, very soft spot for blue-grey kitties and you are gorgeous! You have such a sweet face with the slightly darker nose, and your fur looks so sleek and soft to pet!

I would like to watch you play with Chase, or your favorite blue toy! I smiled when I read about your "tail of doom"! I would be glad to sit down and make a lap for you, or if you'll tell me what your favorite foods to steal are, to prepare lunch! As my friend phesina always says, yours is a wonderful, love-filled home!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to you, Rascal! Love to Chase and your other kitty and dog buddies, too!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Rascal!

What a handsome grey boy you are! Your coat looks so soft and your golden eyes are beautiful. You also have the sweetest face. In fact, you remind me very much of a cat I look after now and again.

How nice that you have three other kitties and a dog to hang out with - and your cute housemate cat Chase to wrestle with. LOL! Still, you also like to cuddle with your family, but on your terms.

And you steal the guests' food… he, he. I bet they love your naughtiness, though.

Enjoy a day of fun, celebration and get pampered with some extra yummy treats and lots of cuddles. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Beautiful Rascal!

Hi Rascal! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a pleasure, seeing your beautiful blue self up my Cat of the Day screen, reading your human's heartwarming tribute, seeing your heart-melting photos...The perfect ending to my day! But what??? No pic of in that pretty, pink bow?

You truly are a stunner, Rascal, and just as beautiful in personality and spirit as you are in looks, just as sweet as they come! OK, maybe a few "point" deductions for that "killer" tail! That said, your human is one lucky, lucky soul, having a furkid as special, as sweet and loving as you in her/his life! You're a gem, Rascal, and so very worthy of your "top cat" crown!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, playing with housemate Chase, and your beloved blue toy, of course; munching on some doggie biscuits, hehe; and tonight, cuddling with your human in front of the TV! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious Rascal, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your doggie pal, Chase, and all of your kitty sibs, too!

Stunning!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Rascal is just heavenly! What a perfectly divine COTD!

9. He certainly is very pretty. look at that coat shine! i can tell hes very well taken cared of an loved.
    "tail of doom" sounds like a cat version of a dog i know that knocks everything helter skelter with his tail. it makes me laugh an cringe at the sametime depending on what item is about tumble to the floor.he also sound like quite a character an fun cat to have.
    congratulations on him being Cat of the Day!