Thread: Handsome Kitty

Handsome Kitty

What a handsome cat you are! I'm glad you don't let having one less leg get in your way.

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

Sherry

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Kitty!

What a handsome Tuxedo boy you are! Your coat looks so soft, I love the white stripe you have, going up from your cute pink nose, and your long whiskers. Your green eyes are beautiful and you have the sweetest face.

In spite of missing your back leg, it doesn’t keep you from jumping, playing or cuddling. However, you can’t jump on the kitchen counter, and I think your mom is quite happy with that. But you can chase bugs outside, and bask in the sun.

You sound like a real sweetie pie, you come when your mom calls you and sleep with her at night, and love to cuddle… but only when you want to, and you simply ignore her when you’re doing something bad.

I’m glad you and your brother, Marshall get on so well, and I’m glad you are both rescues.

Enjoy a day of fun and celebration with Marshall and your family, get some extra neck scratches and some extra treats - and lots of love. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Dearest Kitty, what a gorgeous Tuxedo guy you are! That fluffy black and white fur is so pretty and looks so very soft, and what a sweet face you have with the cute pink nose and paw pads and those lovely big eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! You look so happy and relaxed in them all, and isn't it nice to see your good buddy Marshall (or part of him, anyway ) in the one picture. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to California to pet you and Marshall both and scratch your necks! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you and scratch your necks for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have. You lost one of your hind legs when you were born, but missing a leg has not stopped you from jumping, playing, or cuddling! (Your dear Purrrson is glad it keeps you from jumping onto the counter, though.) As far as you're concerned, you are no different from any other cat. You are very vocal, and you love to lay on the patio and bask in the sun and chase bugs. You are very affectionate when you want to be. You come when your Purrrson calls but don't seem to hear him/her when you are doing something naughty. You love having your neck scratched, and you often awaken your Purrrson with you snoring right next to her/his ear. You and Marshall are both rescues and very good friends! We give great thanks to your dear Purrrson for choosing rescue kitties twice! You kitties and he/she all love each other dearly, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Kitty (and Marshall), on being chosen today's Cat(s) of the Day! We hope you both and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats and some special neck-scratches!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a handsome Tuxedo kitty you are, Kitty.
    You haven't let a missing hind leg slow you down - much.
    Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hello, handsome Kitty! Happy Cat of the Day!

I love tuxedo kitties, and you are meow-nificent! You look very nice in your formal wear! Your fur looks so long and soft to pet, and you have such a cute, kissable face! Mmwah!

You are a busy kitty- sun bathing, chasing bugs, and playing with Marshall! You don't jump up on the counter, though. (My kitty didn't either) You are able to get on the big bed for sleep, and you snuggle right next to your person! I am sending gentle neck-rubs to you and Marshall for your special day!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to Kitty - Cat of every day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Precious Kitty!

Good evening, Kitty! Happy Cat of the Day!

Oh my! What handsome, spiffy, most dashing Tuxie boy you are, Kitty!

Your heartwarming, heart-wrenching back story got me all teary in the eyes, Kitty. But then I learned of how you, despite your challenge, having been born without a leg have prevailed, my heart swelled with happiness and inspiration! And in true Tuxie style, you don't give your loss a 2nd thought, carrying on in true Tuxie style, with courage and grace, enjoying every minute of life to the max! What a boy!

He lost his back leg at birth; the umbilical cord wrapped around his leg and cut off the circulation to the limb. This all happened before he was even born! When he was born, the leg had already started to fall off and fell completely off less than 24 hours after birth. He doesn't know he is any different from any other cat, thankfully cats don't seem to indulge in self-pity!
    Kitties, animals, are special that way, aren't they, Kitty??? No self-pity to indulge in when there's so much life to live! What a beautiful boy you are Kitty, inside and out! Your family is so very blessed, having you and Marshall in their lives, bringing so much joy and love to their days!

Thanks for the BIG end of the day smiles, sweetheart! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, Kitty, chasing bugs and sunbthing on your patio, being treated to countless neck skritches, all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Kitty, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Marshall, too!

Better together!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dear Kitty, what a handsome tuxedo boy you are. You look so soft, and you have the sweetest face.
    I'm glad you have your buddy Marshall to hang out with. I'm sure he's just as handsome as you.
    You don't let your handicap slow you down: you play, jump and cuddle, and you often wake your purrson with your snoring., and you are busy with chasing bugs and basking in the sun.
    Kitty, you are a special boy and I wish you, Marshall and your family a great day full of celebration and many more happy and healthy years together

Blog Entries
    Kitty sure is a beautiful boy, awsome coat. The same thing happened to our Mia but she only lost her back foot and can jump as high as any other cat, loves the counter unfortunately. Kitty is simply the best COTD, sorry to be late.

9. I know im late but just wanted to to stay congratulations on Kitty the very handsome tuxedo fellow being Cat of the Day!