Thread: Mr. Pudgy

Mr. Pudgy

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 185
Size:  13.8 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    So sorry for the loss of your friend. I know you are sad.
    You do have a wonderful life with people who love you.
    Celebrate your special day. I hope it cheers you and
    your person up.

Dearest Mr. Pudgy, what a beautiful Standard Chinchilla you are! You are absolutely adorable in those great photos. So is your dear friend Little Pudgy, who looks so much like you! We are so sorry he passed away. You and your dear person miss him very much, don't you. You bring your person so much joy and happiness, and you make him/her happy every day just coming home to you! You both love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Mr. Pudgy, on being selected today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. We also hope this world-wide honor helps to comfort you and your person both. We know that Little Pudgy Angel is rejoicing with all the other Angels at the Rainbow Bridge!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day, handsome Mr Pudgy!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Mr.Pudgy is so very cute, I am sure he is a dream to pet! What a wonderful POTD!

Precious Mr. Pudgy!

Hi Mr. Pudgy! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart! So sorry I missed your big day, but couldh't resist coming back to offer my congrats on being crowned "top pet!"

What a precious Chin you are, Pudgy, one beautiful ball of furry love! And yes, you and your beloved BFF and furry soul mate LP could be twins! I'm so very sorry to learn of the untimely passing of LP. How you must miss your best furry friend. Thankfully you and your human have one another to turn to for healing, and hopefully being honored here on Pet of the Day brings a bit of extra comfort to you and to your human.
    I know he's looking down on your both today, and every day, from the Rainbow Bridge, smiling from ear to ear seeing his best buddy being crowned Pet of the Day! How lucky your human is, Mr. Pudgy, having a never ending source of comfort and joy, love and laughter in you, sweetheart! They just don't come any more special than you! You're a treasure!

Thanks to your human for sharing your precious self, your heartwarming backstory and heart-melting photos with us. Meeting you has been a real treat! Hope you enjoyed your big day of honor, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Mr. Pudgy, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear LP at the Rainbow Bridge, too!
    !

Together Forever!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~