Thread: Famous Fluffy

Famous Fluffy

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 156
Size:  11.2 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a cute little guy you are.
    "Fluffy" is the perfect name for you.
    Sounds like you have a lot of fun with Deborah.
    Celebrate your WORLD famous day.

What an adorable rabbit you are, Fluffy.
    Your fur looks so soft.
    Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Dearest Fluffy, what an adorable Lionhead Rabbit cross boy you are! You are so pretty with that sweet face and the fur that looks so very soft. And you have the most delightful personality, too. You and your dear friend Deborah have a nice time together. You live in a cage in her room, and when she comes home from school she feeds you and plays with you. You like to come out of your cage and to be snuggled but only by Deborah. You and she love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Fluffy, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear Deborah and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hello, Fluffy! What a sweet grey and white bunny you are! Your coat looks very fluffy, indeed! How wonderful that your person Deborah looks after you so well, providing play time, snuggles and nutritious food! You are a beloved bunny!

Happy, happy Pet of the Day to dear bunny Fluffy!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries
    Fluffy is so very adorable! I'll bet he just adores you and loves living in your room so he can always be near you at bedtime! What a wonderful and lucky snuggle bunny he is, just the cutest POTD!

Congratulations, Fluffy, on being POTD! You are soooo cute and cuddly! We know that you are the best roommate for your human parent! Best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Famous Fabulous Fluffy!

Hi Fluffy in Germany! Belated Pet of the Day congrats to you, sweetheart, and to your mom Deborah, too!

What an adorable, oh so fluffy, baby Lionhead X you are, Fluffy! Your long coat and flowing mane, your silver and white coloring are simply gorgeous! You may not be 100% Lionhead, Fluffy, but your 100% bunny perfection, in looks and in heart! What a lucky mom is yours, having a furkid as sweet and loving as you in her life! You're only a mere few months old, but already the bond of trust you and your mom share runs deep! What a wonderful life awaits you, Fluffy, what fun your mom is in for, watching you grow! You're a gem of a bun, Fluffy, beautiful inside and out, and so very deserving of your big day of honor! Hope you enjoyed a filled day of celebration, being loved and pampered to pieces by your proud pawrent, Deborah! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, adorable Fluffy, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

Precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~