Thread: Handsome Narcos!

Handsome Narcos!

Hi Narcos in Turkey! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a hunky-handsome, utterly precious Pittie puppy you are, Narcos! A girl could get lost in those gorgeous green eyes of yours, and just look at that shiny, caramel brown coat! And while still a puppy, your Pittie smarts are already on full display, having mastered those basic commands! (Those "good manners" will come with time!)

What a lucky boy you are, Narcos, having found your way to such a loving forever family, complete with a furry "big" brother in Lou the Chi! But just as lucky are your humans, having been blessed with a beautiful best friend and defender, a furry family member in you, sweetheart! What a wonderful life awaits you, Narcos, what happy times you and your family will be sharing over the many years to come! You're a gem, Narcos, beautiful in looks and heart, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Great thanks to your human for sharing your heartwarming bio and utterly heart-melting photos with us! Meeting you has made my morning! Hope you're enjoying a very special, fun filled day of celebration, sliding down your slide, lol, playing with brother Lou, taking a nice, long walk with your humans, being spoiled to the max and loved to bits! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, precious Narcos, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Lou, too!

WEEEEEE!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Narcos

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 129
Size:  14.3 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a beautiful brown color you are.
    Love your collar with the dog bones.
    Sounds like you are very smart. My dogs
    are old, and they don't understand "no".
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Congrats on being Dog of the Day, handsome Narcos!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Dearest Narcos, you are beautiful! What a sweet puppy you are! And what a delightful personality you have, too. You make your dear person smile with your energy and antics. And how nice that you have an older "brother," Lou the Chihuahua. You and he and your dear person and all your family members love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-fillled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Narcos, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and Lou and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Narcos has a very sweet and intelligent face. Just have to say, cutest puppy in the world for freakin sure and clearly, very smart! I sure loved seeing sweet Narcos as DOTD. Excellent little pup, I'm in love!

i have also a dog, what is the process to make him today's dog?

Should I send the pics ? or share on any folder?