Dearest Betty Bopster, what a gorgeous lady you are! That dark Tabby fur with the white trim is so pretty and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with those lovely big green eyes. Those great photos show so well how you've changed since you were a feral kitten! I wish I could reach through the screen and down to El Paso, TX to pet you, both now and back when you were a kitten, and to pet your three kitty housemates too. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrents will pet you all for me .

And what a wonderful story you have to tell! Your dear Purrrents found you as a feral kitten, afraid of everyone and everything. Your Meowmie-to-be spent part of each day getting you to eat and drink. After about a month, you finally went to her, then came home with her to stay. Now you are a happy, healthy indoor kitty! You live with three other rescue kitties, and you are all part of the family. You love relaxing on the couch with your favorite Squishy, and you also love sleeping maybe 14 hours a day. You and the other dear kitties and your dear Purrrents all love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Betty Bopster, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear kitty housemates and Purrrents and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.