Thread: Help me find a name!

Help me find a name!

Hey, my new puppy is less then a week away from moving in to her forever home but I have a hard time naming her 🤔

She's a griffon bruxellois, belge "version" 😁 so she has a ruff coat and is all back.

Give me your favorite names 😊

Aww, I bet she's adorable! Pictures?

Flower names - Poppy, Lily, Pansy, Tulip, Rose, Daisy, Camelia, Dahlia, Margaret

Food names: Toast (because she's tan), Bagel, Cookie, Cardamom (Cardi for short), Rissotto, Duxelles
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    Aww, I bet she's adorable! Pictures?

Flower names - Poppy, Lily, Pansy, Tulip, Rose, Daisy, Camelia, Dahlia, Margaret

Food names: Toast (because she's tan), Bagel, Cookie, Cardamom (Cardi for short), Rissotto, Duxelles
    Thanks for the suggestions! I like the flower names a lot I'm definitely considering something like that 😁 here's a picture of my baby ❤

she is a cutie patootie.

Tilly, Minnie, Paris, Lila.
    She is too cute.

Aww, she's adorable! She could be little Black Dahlia!
    I've Been Frosted

7. Aw so cute!

have you chosen yet or still searching?

Thanks for all the great name suggestions! The puppy has been with us for two days now and we decided to call her Minttu (Mint in english language)

Quote Originally Posted by MindiVindi View Post
    Thanks for all the great name suggestions! The puppy has been with us for two days now and we decided to call her Minttu (Mint in english language)
    Aww, adorable! And it even suits her color - we used to grow three kinds of mint in our gardens when I was a child, - spearmint, peppermint and black mint! (It was really just dark green.
    I've Been Frosted

10. Thanks for the update. shes super dooper cute an with a cute name to match

Blog Entries
    WHAT!! Little Minttu is outrageously cute. Perfect name, I would die for a smooch and a cuddle from this wee pooch. SO sweet!