Thread: New Computer

New Computer

I had to get a new computer.On Saturday last week,I logged on and it said no internet access,turned it off and then on again,now a said Windows wasn't working.The next morning got that working still no internet access so we ended calling Rogers,our sevice provider,were on the phone for an hour and a half,no luck,told us to take the modem to their closest store and get another one,did that,hooked that up,didn't resolve the issue, it was the computer so we went on Tuesday and got an Acer Aspire T220,works great.

Glad you are back!
    I've Been Frosted

3. Ah the joy of computer puzzles. glad you got it figured out an fixed

New computer

Quote Originally Posted by fritz03 View Post
    I had to get a new computer.On Saturday last week,I logged on and it said no internet access,turned it off and then on again,now a said Windows wasn't working.The next morning got that working still no internet access so we ended calling Rogers,our sevice provider,were on the phone for an hour and a half,no luck,told us to take the modem to their closest store and get another one,did that,hooked that up,didn't resolve the issue, it was the computer so we went on Tuesday and got an Acer Aspire T220,works great.
    I understand how you feel and congratulations on your new computer. After 17 years computer died and got new one in May. Just got basic setup and yesterday it was time to get anti virus etc, etc to protect and make sure computer is running. I'm not good with tech. end of computers so someone on the other end did it all for me . It's running good and I finally got lunch. Things beeping at me someone wanders if
    I'm still doing the chat thing with them. People are amazing to help you when you know nothing about computers. I love Apple computers
    and the Apple staff who helped me.
    Sandy Frost