Thread: Precious Pixie

Precious Pixie

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 195
Size:  15.0 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    Those are some of the cutest pictures of you.
    You do like to pose for the camera.
    I'm sure both families love you very much.
    Celebrate your special day.

Pet Talk's VERY OWN...Precious Pixie!

Hi Pixie, one of Pet Talk's VERY OWN...our very own Vette's sweet baby girl! Happy Dog of the Day!

You are just too precious for words, Pixie, pretty as a picture and bursting with personality! You may be a wee one, but as your human says, when it comes to courage and heart you run with the big boys...girls! Your human may not have been your intended one, but I think it's safe to say you and she were meant to be! And as much as enjoyed reading all about the love you and your human share, the special bond you two have forged, it's your photo spread that has me weak in the knees...totally squee worthy! No denying your love for the camera, Pixie, and doesn't the camera love YOU! You're a natural! What a lucky family is yours, Pixie, having a furkid as beautiful, as loyal and loving as you to call their own! You're one extra special girl, Pixie, a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Hope you're enjoying a very special, fun filled day of celebration, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more by your dear mommy, our friend, Vette! Loads of love, cuddles and smooches to you, precious Pixie, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Hard to pick just one to re-post...so I'll post two! hehe Did you actually fit into the cup?

That smile!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Really delightful photos and a great description. Congratulations on being DOTD!

​Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, adorable Pixie!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Dearest Pixie, you are adorable! What a sweet little Longhair Chihuahua you are! You're so cute in all those great photos, and we wonder too, did you actually fit in that cup in the last picture? You have the most delightful personality, too, and what a story you have to tell, of how you were so shy at first but now you have "the heart and the courage of a Great Dane and then some!" (We won't bring out any nail scissors.) You and your people, in both households, all love each other dearly, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Pixie, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

And I just realized you are a Pet Talk Family member, the loving and beloved friend and companion of our own dear Vette! More congratulations to you both!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Pixie is just a magical little darling, Pixie is the perfect name for her! I am sure everyone falls hard for her, I have. Hope you all celebrate a special day together, excellent DOTD!

It's PT's own Pixie!

There she is, Dog of the Day, PT's own petite Pixie! Hello, sweet girl! I smiled when I saw your happy face on my computer! You must make your people smile about a zillion times a day! I agree with everything that my friends have already written, and especially that everyone must fall hard for you! Happy Dog of the Day, cutie girl Pixie!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congratulations, dear Pixie! I knew that your mommie would do a great job telling the world about her beautiful baby.
    Your pictures are great, I especially love your puppy pics.
    I hope that you and your mom celebrated your big day in style.

9. Oh wow! what a surprise and honor to see my little Pixie featured as Dog of the Day!
    i view this special day as my early birthday present an as one of Pixies belated birthday presents
    thank you everyone so much for your kind words!

i didnt think she'd fit into the cup but she did. thats just how tiny she was at 3months old.

but as you can see she hit a growth spurt

as she definitely wont fit into the cup anymore

Happy early birthday wishes, Vette, and happy belated ones to you, Pixie! Pixie, you're going to need a bigger cup!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~