Hi Shamus! Happy Dog of the Day!

I am in TOTAL meltdown mode after seeing your utterly heart-melting photos, sweetheart! Endless thanks to your dad for sharing so many great pics! What a precious baby you were, Shamus, what a beautiful, young Springer Spaniel man you are, inside and out, a friend to all! I don't think there's a more loving furkid than you, Shamus, a more devoted forever family than yours! You truly are a full fledged family member, participating in all of your family's activites, including vacations, hehe, never knowing a single day without human companionship! How lucky your humans are, having you in their lives, Shamus! You truly are one gentle soul, a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day of honor! You do your beloved Springer predecessor, Tippy, proud!

Thanks for starting my day off with the biggest smile, sweetheart! I hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration with your family, chasing your tennis ball and playing with your young man, receiving countless belly rubs, being loved and pampered to pieces! Tons of love, hugs and smooches to you, precious Shamus, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Waiting on my humans! Beautiful!!!

Be still heart!!!