Thread: Sweet Springer Shamus!

Sweet Springer Shamus!

Hi Shamus! Happy Dog of the Day!

I am in TOTAL meltdown mode after seeing your utterly heart-melting photos, sweetheart! Endless thanks to your dad for sharing so many great pics! What a precious baby you were, Shamus, what a beautiful, young Springer Spaniel man you are, inside and out, a friend to all! I don't think there's a more loving furkid than you, Shamus, a more devoted forever family than yours! You truly are a full fledged family member, participating in all of your family's activites, including vacations, hehe, never knowing a single day without human companionship! How lucky your humans are, having you in their lives, Shamus! You truly are one gentle soul, a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day of honor! You do your beloved Springer predecessor, Tippy, proud!

Thanks for starting my day off with the biggest smile, sweetheart! I hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration with your family, chasing your tennis ball and playing with your young man, receiving countless belly rubs, being loved and pampered to pieces! Tons of love, hugs and smooches to you, precious Shamus, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Waiting on my humans! Beautiful!!!

Be still heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Shamus is so great, I love every single pic and was very happy that there were so many. The baby pics are to die for, such a very pretty boy!! I just bet he casts a spell on all who meet his georgous self! Hurray for Shamus, darling DOTD!

Shamus

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 207
Size:  12.1 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    All of your pictures are so cute, I especially love
    your puppy pictures. You have grown into a handsome
    young man, who is very much loved,
    Celebrate your special day.

Shamus

Thank you for your kind words. Shamus and I are glad we could put a smile on your face. We are blessed to have him in our lives and I agree with you about doing our beloved Tippy proud.
    Quote Originally Posted by tatsxxx11 View Post
    Hi Shamus! Happy Dog of the Day!

I am in TOTAL meltdown mode after seeing your utterly heart-melting photos, sweetheart! Endless thanks to your dad for sharing so many great pics! What a precious baby you were, Shamus, what a beautiful, young Springer Spaniel man you are, inside and out, a friend to all! I don't think there's a more loving furkid than you, Shamus, a more devoted forever family than yours! You truly are a full fledged family member, participating in all of your family's activites, including vacations, hehe, never knowing a single day without human companionship! How lucky your humans are, having you in their lives, Shamus! You truly are one gentle soul, a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day of honor! You do your beloved Springer predecessor, Tippy, proud!

Thanks for starting my day off with the biggest smile, sweetheart! I hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration with your family, chasing your tennis ball and playing with your young man, receiving countless belly rubs, being loved and pampered to pieces! Tons of love, hugs and smooches to you, precious Shamus, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Waiting on my humans! Beautiful!!!

Be still heart!!!

Shamus

Thank you for kind words on Shamus. Yes he does cast a spell on everyone he meets. He knows he's adorable...lol
    Quote Originally Posted by mon View Post
    Shamus is so great, I love every single pic and was very happy that there were so many. The baby pics are to die for, such a very pretty boy!! I just bet he casts a spell on all who meet his georgous self! Hurray for Shamus, darling DOTD!

Shamus

Thank you! He IS very much loved/ spoiled, and even more so after today...lol
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnaDWM View Post
    Name:  large.jpg
Views: 207
Size:  12.1 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    All of your pictures are so cute, I especially love
    your puppy pictures. You have grown into a handsome
    young man, who is very much loved,
    Celebrate your special day.

Congratulations, handsome Shamus, for being Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Dearest Shamus, you are adorable! Thank you so much for sharing all those great photos with us, which show so nicely what a gorgeous English Springer Spaniel you are and have been since puppyhood. You have a delightful personality and make your dear family members smile with all your energy and antics! You go everywhere with them, and you and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Shamus, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hello, Shamus, handsome English Springer spaniel in west Michigan! I'm in Chicago, and I love it up in the mitten state! I smiled when I saw the picture of you at the beach- I would be happy to take a walk with you! I think other beach-goers must smile when they see you!

You are a busy fellow- taking a walk, playing with your young man or having fun with your ball! Then it is time for petting and tummy rubs, or just to look out of the window and watch all that's happening! Perfect!

Happy, happy Dog of the Day to Shamus!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Shamus

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    Hello, Shamus, handsome English Springer spaniel in west Michigan! I'm in Chicago, and I love it up in the mitten state! I smiled when I saw the picture of you at the beach- I would be happy to take a walk with you! I think other beach-goers must smile when they see you!

You are a busy fellow- taking a walk, playing with your young man or having fun with your ball! Then it is time for petting and tummy rubs, or just to look out of the window and watch all that's happening! Perfect!

Happy, happy Dog of the Day to Shamus!
    Thank you so much,Cassiesmom, for your kind words about Shamus.