Dearest Brownie, what a gorgeous Tortie kitty you are! You are so pretty with that soft-looking colorful fur and the sweet face with that orange blaze on your forehead and those lovely big green eyes. My Tortie girl Poppy says "Hello, meow!" Thanks for sharing those great photos with us! I wish I could reach through the screen and all the way around the world to North Dandenong, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia to pet you, and pet your kitty pal Jibs, too. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you both for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You are full of energy and make your dear Purrrsons smile with all your antics. You love running and leaping around the house. When you're done at night, you curl up on someone's bed and snuggle up in that one little spot. You let your Purrrsons know when it's breakfast and dinner time. When the food is served, you crawl on your stomach and then eat. You like to climb to high spots inside and out. You watch what the kids are doing and then jump out of your hiding spot to join in. You and Jibs and your Purrrsons all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Brownie, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Jibs and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.