Thread: Cute Skittles

Cute Skittles

You are such a cute cat. I enjoyed reading your story. You sound like a happy cat, that likes to have fun.

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

I have a cat named Skittles. My Skittles is a big Maine Coon mix boy, and is 3 years old.

Sherry

Dearest Skittles, a.k.a. "Baby girl!", you are gorgeous! What a beautiful Tuxedo girl you are! You are absolutely stunning in those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. That black and white fur looks so soft and is so pretty, and what a sweet face you have, with those cute little black dots on your pink nose, and those lovely big golden eyes. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Philadelphia to pet you, and pet your guinea piggy 'little brother' Archie, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you both for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You are full of energy and make your dear Purrrsons smile with your antics. When you were very young, you taught them that you don't like them to leave you home alone, by stealing their money! You have a big appetite, and you like to have dry food available at all hours. You go running and leaping around at night, taking a few nibbles from time to time. Then when you're done running, you can be found asleep either nuzzled up close in bed beside one of your Purrrsons or else in Archie's cage with him! You also love playing with your burlap bag. You are very affectionate, nudging your head to your dear Purrrson for a kiss, and you still like to cuddle on his/her chest like you did as a kitten. You and she/he and Archie and all your family members love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Skittles, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and Archie and your sister next door and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe even a special round with your bag-toy!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Sweet Skittles!

Hi Skittles! Happy Cat of the Day to you, from all in this kitty and piggy loving home!

What a beautiful, fun loving, personality packed girl you are; such a character! You may be "all grown up," but I don't think that delightful brain of yours has gotten the message! Your antics have me laughing out loud! You sure know how to "work" the humans, don't you?

Ever since she was a kitten, she hated when we had to leave without her. She 'fixed us' though. How? We caught her putting our money in her mouth, and finding it underneath a chair, or hiding my son's wallet or digging in my purse! It was so cute, I'd stay with her until she got comfortable with being alone.
    Beautiful, fun loving AND smart! hehe And oh, my guinea pig loving heart melted at the image of you cuddling with your wheeker friend, Archie, in his cage! My kitties have all loved on my guinea pigs, though not inside of their cages, hehe.

Great thanks to your neighbors for rescuing you and your sister, and to your forever family, for opening up their home and heart to one EXTRA special girl! How well their decision to chose adoption has been rewarded! You're the best, a pure delight, and so very deserving of your big day in the spotlight!

Thanks to your humans for sharing your adorable, sweet self with us, all of those heart-melting photos! Meeting you has been a real treat! Enjoy your big day of honor, sweet baby girl, working on your bag toy, hehe, cuddling with Archie and the humans, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Skittles, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

TOO cute!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dear Skittles, what a beautiful Tuxedo girl you are. Your face is too adorable, with those two dots on your nosie and your long whiskers.
    You have such a great personality and you are fun-loving and incredibly smart. You got your way by hiding your family's money! You also have a guinea pig friend. How I would love to see you two snuggled up.
    Skittles, aka "Baby Girl", don't ever change your ways, you are such a wonderful and unique kitty.
    I wish you, Archie and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.

Congrats on being COTD beautiful Skittles!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hello, pretty tuxie girl Skittles! I like your black and white fur and your l-o-n-g whiskers!

You are a busy kitty - being active at night, enjoying your burlap bag, and munching on a night time snack! You snuggle on your person's chest or give your special head nudges for kisses! You even hang out with Archie at times! PURR-fect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to Skittles!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries
    Skittles sounds like outrageous tons of fun. What a brilliant COTD. The last photo however, might even freak out Steven King. Crazy scary that last pic is. Skittles is impossible not to fall in love with straightaway and I sure hope her and her peeps and her pet guinea pig had an outstanding day! P.s. A cat like Skittles with a true lust for life is SO wonderful! Never gets old watching them play and enjoy!

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Skittles!

What a pretty Tuxedo girl you are. You have such beautiful green eyes… and look at that sweet face!

Sounds like you are quite an active girl, racing around at night and playing to your hearts content. I’m sure you have lots of fun jumping into the bag and have your family swing you.

I see you are hiding the money you can find, but please don’t eat them, or your family will go bankrupt - and your tummy will get blocked. Better go eat some food, sweetie!

How sweet that you snuggle up with Archie, the guina pig, and with your family, too. I bet they love that!

Have fun and celebrate your special day with extra yummy treats, playtime and lots of love. I wish you many more happy and healthy years, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.