Thread: Hazel Grace

Hazel Grace

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Hazel Grace!

What a pretty tortie girl you are. Your coat ls beautiful and so are your green eyes… and look at that sweet face! I loved seeing your photos together with your little skin sister, Catherine - how adorable you two are!

At the adoption center, you immediately spotted Catherine, and it was love at first sight for the both of you, and seeing how the bond between you have grown stronger each day, is wonderful! How nice it is to see how the two of enjoy cuddling, playing fetch and watching squirrels together.

You love your bigger sister and the rest of the family, too… and your kitty brother, Laddie. What a sweetheart you are! Your family really are lucky to have you, and you are lucky to have found the perfect family.

When there’s any action, you will be right in the middle of it.

Enjoy your day in the spotlight, have fun and celebrate with Laddie and your family - get pampered with extra treats and lots of cuddles. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

Simply precious!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Dearest Hazel Grace, what a beautiful Tortie girl you are! That fur is so pretty and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with those lovely pale-green eyes. You are adorable in all those great photos, and how nice to see you cuddled up with your dear skin-sister Catherine! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Washington, DC to pet you, and pet your big brother kitty, Laddie, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you both for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! Your dear Purrrsons came to the rescue center after their beloved elderly kitty passed away. The little tortoiseshell kitten and three-year-old daughter Catherine immediately spotted each other and wanted to cuddle and play. It was love at first sight! Now you all have been together for two years, and your love has gotten even stronger. You and Catherine can't wait to see each other each day. You also adore your older skin-sister and the neighborhood kids and your big brother kitty Laddie and the rest of our family as well. You and they all love each other dearly, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Hazel Grace, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Catherine and Laddie and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

-
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

You are a beautiful tortoiseshell kitty, Hazel Grace.
    Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hello, Hazel Grace! What a lovely tortie girl you are! You met your young person at the shelter that day, and the match was made! Now you have a home full of care and love, cuddles, watching squirrels outside the window, playing, and having fun! PURR-fect!

You are a very special kitty girl indeed! Happy Cat of the Day to Hazel Grace, and love to Laddie too!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries
    Just love Hazel Grace! So pretty, all the photos are adorable!! She and her freind are very special, what a bond eh.

Gorgeous Hazel Grace!

Good evening, Hazel Grace! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a welcome sight your gorgeous Torti self is after a long and tiring day! What a beauty you are, Hazel Grace, beautiful in body and in heart! How blessed your family is, and that would include dear Laddie, having a furkid, a best furry friend, a loyal and loving companion in YOU!

You knew the moment you spotted your potential furever family at the shelter that fateful day, your skin sister to be dear Catherine, that these were the humans you were meant to be with, and the rest is happy history! A case of love at first sight if there ever was one! How well you honor the memory of your beloved furry predecessor, bringing so much comfort and love to your family. Only question is, just who rescued who? Your entire family, especially dear Catherine, are so very blessed having you in their lives, Hazel. Just look at those photos of you with dear Catherine! Is there a more heart-melting sight to be had? Best friends for life!

Hazel has been ours for two years now, and her friendship with Catherine has simply gotten stronger. The two enjoy cuddling, playing, and watching squirrels together. They cannot wait to see each other when Catherine wakes up or comes home from school. Hazel adores our older daughter as well, and any kids who come over to play. She likes to be in the middle of the action.
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you, seeing all of those heart-melting photos of you with Catherine, have made my night! Hope you're enjoying your big day of honor, cuddling with Catherine, watching those pesky squirrels, playing fetch, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Tons of love, cuddles and smooches to you, precious Hazel Grace, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Laddie, too!

Too precious for words!!! Best friends for life!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dear Hazel Grace, what a beautiful Tortie girl you are. Your coat looks so soft and shiny.
    And what a wonderful story your meowmie has to tell: Your adoption as a kitten, and how you immediately knew who your forever family would be. You especially took to your human sister Catherine, and you two are bonded forever. You two are so adorable in all of those great pictures.
    I wish you, Laddie and all of your humans a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.