Thread: Marvellous Molly

Marvellous Molly

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Molly!

What a beautiful Tuxedo girl you are, Molly. Your coat ls soft and shiny and your green eyes are beautiful… you also have the sweetest face!

Although you are not a cat who liked to be picked up, you still like some cuddles… sleeping in the bed with your family and flips over for belly rubs, and follow you mom into the bathroom so you can have drink from the tap. I would love to hear your cute chirp and loud purr. Such a sweetie pie you are!

You are also very active, batting milk bottle tops around the house, and even bringing them back to your mom, like a dog would.

Have fun and celebrate your special day with yummy treats, playtime and lots of love. I wish you many more happy and healthy years, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Dear Molly, what an absolutely gorgeous tuxedo girl you are. Your coat is so shiny, and your face is beautiful with those long whiskers and your pale green eyes.
    I love your pictures, especially the one with the garden gnomes.
    You are always staying close to your parents, even in the bathroom., so you can make sure they turn on the tap for your drink.
    Even though you don't like to be picked up, you will allow lots of petting and being stroked as long as you are already lying down.
    Molly, you are indeed marvelous, and I wish you and your parents a great day full of celebration and many more happy and healthy years together.

Blog Entries
    Molly looks so healthy, shiny and pretty! I loved seeing all her pics. Clearly she is wonderful company every day, excellent COTD!

What a beautiful tuxedo you are, Molly. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Molly is such a sweet cat. Always gives a meows that sounds like hello when you go near her. She comes to bed with us for strokes and cuddles, and lies between us when we watch tv for attention. She has such a cute, femine feline face. Sometimes she flips over for belly rubs on on her soft white belly. Such a soft natured cat.

You know the green plastic milk bottle tops you get with semi-skimmed milk? She loves the sound of those and loves to bat them around the house, and stalk them from behind furniture and pounce on them. Then she will pick them up in her paws and stick them in her mouth then carry them to me, like a dog would bring a ball. Whenever I go in the bath she comes into the bathroom, gives me a meow then sits beside the bath for strokes then lies down and goes to sleep. Another thing she does, is if we even start to walk up the stairs, she comes racing past at full speed, into the bathroom, onto the loo then into the basin and stands there calling for us to turn the tap on for a drink. She's not a cat you could pick up and cuddle, but if shes lying down already, she will let you stroke and pet her all day and purr so loud with a cute 'chirp' when she is really happy.
    Hello, lovely Molly! What a beautiful girl you are with your green eyes, your l-o-n-g whiskers, and your black and white tuxedo fur! I would be happy to give you some pats and cuddles, or to give you some gentle tummy-rubs!

You are a very busy girl, too! You accompany your people to the bathroom so you can get a drink from the open tap! You play with milk bottle tops- using them as a hockey puck, as a pouncing target and even bringing them to your people! You give your special "hello" meow, or purr loudly with a cute chirping sound when you are especially happy! You are a very special kitty girl!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to dear Molly!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dearest Molly, what an utterly gorgeous Tuxedo Shorthair girl you are! That fur is so sleek and shiny and looks so very soft, and you have the sweetest face with those long, LOOONG black at the start and then white whiskers and eyebrows, and that white blaze between your eyes and then down your nose to make a little white mustache below your black nose, and those lovely big pale-green eyes. You are absolutely stunning in all those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Newcastle upon Tyne in the UK to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrents will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You are such a sweetie with that cute little "hello!" meow. You like to come to bed with your dear Purrrents for strokes and cuddles, and to lie between them when they watch TV. You enjoy playing with milk bottle caps, pouncing on them and then bringing them to your Purrrents. When Meowmie takes a bath you sit by the tub for strokes, then lie down and go to sleep. You like your Purrrents to turn on the loo basin tap for a drink. You don't like to be picked up, but when you're already lying down you love being stroked and petted. You purr loudly with that cute 'chirp' you make when you're really happy. You and your dear Purrrents love each other dearly, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Molly, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrents and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Precious Molly!

Greetings, Miss Molly in the U.K.! Happy Cat of the Day to you, from me and my girl Moll...ie, too!

What a gorgeous Tuxie girl you are, Molly! Love that beautiful, *girly*girl* face, hehe, and what I wouldn't give to give that soft, white belly of yours a zillion rubbies! You're not only beautiful in looks, Molly, but brimming with purrsonaity, so fun loving, so life loving, and more importantly, so loving of your mom and dad, your furever family! You may not be the classic "lap kitty," but I don't think there's a more loving kitty on the planet than you!

She's not a cat you could pick up and cuddle, but if shes lying down already, she will let you stroke and pet her all day and purr so loud with a cute 'chirp' when she is really happy.
    Me thinks you, Molly, are happy 24/7! Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you this evening, seeing all of your heart-melting photos, has made my night! Hope you're enjoying a fun filled Cat of the Day, chasing those milk bottle caps, stalking your humans, receiving countless belly rubs, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and smoochs to you, precious Molly, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Just me and my friends!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~