Thread: Beautiful Xiaolong

Beautiful Xiaolong

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Xiaolong!

What a beautiful Calico girl you are. Your coat looks soft and has such special markings, and your golden eyes are beautiful… and you have the sweetest face.

You are quite the chatterbox and follow your mom around everywhere, telling her to give you some food or to open the door so you can go out and chase birds. I hope you have fun doing that, but also that you don’t catch any. I’m very impressed that you come when called.

How nice that you love to snuggle up, I bet your mom loves it, too.

Have fun today and celebrate with your family. Get pampered with some extra treats and lots of loving I send you kisses and wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Dearest Xiaolong, what a beautiful Calico girl you are! Your soft-looking fur is gorgeous, so colorful! And what a sweet face you have with those long, LOOOONG white whiskers and the pretty pink nose surrounded by orange-brown fur and those lovely big pale-green eyes! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to wherever you are here in the U.S. and pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You are very talkative, and you follow your dear Purrrson everywhere. You tell her/him when you want something more to eat or would like to go outside to chase birds. And if you do get out to chase them, I agree with my friend Randi: I hope you don't catch any! You're very good, that you come when called and you are always there when your dear Purrrson is feeling down. You and he/she love to snuggle up together, and you love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Xiaolong, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congrats on being Cat of the Day, beautiful Xiaolong!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Gorgeous Xiaolong!

Hi there, Xiaolong! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous young Calico lady you are, Xiaolong...beautiful in looks and bursting with personality! I love chatty kitties, and you, sweetheart, certainly have a gift for the gab! Just wondering...Do you speak dog? How lucky your human is, having a furkid as loyal and loving as you! You truly are " the cat's meow," utterly enchanting, and so very deserving of you big day in the spotlight!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet baby girl! Hope you're enjoying a fun filled, action packed Cat of the Day, chasing birdies, cuddling and chatting with your human, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Xiaolong, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

You said what???

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    What a beautiful COTD! I wonder how one pronounces Xs name. What a pretty face and extraordinary, brilliant coat!!

Hello, beautiful Xiaolong! What a lovely calico girl you are! I like your pretty colored coat, and your white mittened paws!

You follow your person everywhere, and speak up when you would like to go outside or when you are hungry. You come when your name is called, and you bring your own special comfort to your person I'd love to have a conversation with you, or do whatever you ask!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to dear Xiaolong!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dear Xiaolong, what a beautiful Calico mix girl you are. I love your long whiskers, your markings and your very expressive face, telling your purrson that you would like to chase birds.
    You are very attached to your mom/dad, and you always stay close.
    Xialong, you are a wonderful and loving companion and I wish you and your family a great celebration and many more happy and healthy years together.

Xiaolong

What a lovely kitty you are! Such a beauty!

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

Sherry