Thread: Courageous Chopper

Courageous Chopper

What a brave baby and what a wonderful human you are for taking on such a tough task. It's wonderful that she still sees her previous owner and I wish you all many happy years together.

Chopper

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 87
Size:  11.7 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You have been through more than most people can imagine.
    However, you now have a wonderful home.
    I would love to see you chasing those kangaroos
    Celebrate your WORLD famous day.

Courageous Chopper!

What a brave, beautiful boy you are, Chopper, a true survivor! I was moved to tears, sweetheart, reading your heart-wrenching backstory, learning of your miraculous recovery, seeing all of your precious, life affirmiing photos. Your indomitable, fighting spirit, your love for life, is an inspirational to us all.

And while I'm SO happy for you, Chopper, my heart breaks for your first daddy, having lost his home and your doggie sibling in that horrific fire; I can only imagine his overwhelming sense of loss and despair. But I'm sure he takes great comfort knowing that his dear, little Chopper is in the loving care of your hero adopter. And finally, now having healed, you're back to enjoying life to its fullest, even chasing Kangas! You and your first daddy even get to spend time together! How wonderful is that!

Endless thanks to your human for her/his unwavering dedication, doing all that was needed to heal you, physically and emotionally! You and she/he make for one terrific team, and I hope for you and she/he many, many more happy years of shared loved and companionship!

Thanks to your human for sharing your uplifting, life affirming story with us. Meeting you has made my day! Hope you're enjoying your much deserved day of honor, sweetheart...playing with your doggie sibs, chasing those kangas, cuddling with your human, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Chopper, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your adorable furry sibs, too!

Precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congrats on being DOTD courageous Chopper!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Dearest Chopper, what a beautiful girl you are, and what a wonderful story you have to tell of rescue and recovery! You were rescued from a house fire that burned off the top layer of skin from your back and head. We're so very sorry your dear first person lost his home and one of your doggie siblings in that fire. He was overwhelmed, and then his good friend took you on and carefully and lovingly nursed you back to good health (both physical and spiritual). You will never grow hair again, and you required and will always require moisturizer a lot of the time. Your dear person applies this as needed and has also provided you with quite a delightful wardrobe to keep the cold and sun off you!

You live with her/him and two other Chihuahua-cross doggies now but often go back to visit with your first daddy and chase the kangaroos on his farm! You and your dear person and the other doggies all love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Chopper, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Chopper just makes my heart sing! So strong and beautiful, same kind of peeps to pull her through. Enough said, beautiful story.