Thread: Joyful Princess!

Joyful Princess!

Greetings, Princess! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a perfect way to start this Sunday, seeing your beautiful, *sunshiny* Green Cheek Conure self up on my screen, reading your family's heartfelt tribute to their gorgeous girl! You, Princess, just might be the sweetest, most loving, most joyful parrot on the planet! I smiled from ear to ear, reading how you interact with your humans...sharing your vittles, giving kisses! What a giver, what a lover! hehe Special indeed, that you are, Princess! Just how special??? A little primer!

She loves dancing to music or any sounds! One time I was pouring a box of cereal and she was singing and dancing to it! She also loves people! If she flies on your head, that means she wants to adopt you! She'll even play with your hair! Sometimes cleans it or tries to make a nest! She is a funny bird! One day my mom was just relaxing in the living room, Princess flew on her head and she was trying to feed my mom. So Princess drop bird food on my mom's eye! The other time, Princess flew on my lap and drop food all over my pants, I was like thanks! Princess also enjoys playing with her ball so she was playing with her ball and dancing right in front of my mother while she was praying!
    Oh my gosh, you are just too precious for words, Princess! How lucky your family is, having a feathered family member, a best friend and loving companion in you, Princess! The joy, love and laughter your bring to their lives is truly a priceless gift!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, singing and dancing the day away, preening your people, getting into all sorts of mischief, being spoiled rotten! But this being Sunday, no interrupting your mommy's prayers! Lots of love, cuddles and *kisses* to you, precious Princess, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

Pretty Princess!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Princess

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 69
Size:  8.5 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a beautiful young lady you are.
    Sounds like you are full of energy and fun.
    Celebrate your special day.

Dearest Princess, what a gorgeous Green Cheek Conure you are! Those colorful feathers and that sweet face are adorable. And what a delightful, joyful personality you have, too! You make your dear people smile with all your energy and antics. You love to be with them and to give kisses. You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Princess, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    It is no wonder you love Princess so much! What an extraordinary little bird indeed. Such a heartwarming tale of all of her eccentricities and funny behaviour! I should guess that there will never be another little bird quite as special as Princess. She is very pretty too!

What a beautiful Conure you are Princess, congratulations on being POTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Princess, on being POTD! You are so adorable, clever and funny! We just laughed and laughed at your antics! We're so glad that you have found a loving forever home with a human family that love you so much! Best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweet Princess! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net