Thread: Gorgeous Ginger

Gorgeous Ginger

You are such a beautiful cat and it sounds like you've been such a good mom to others over the years. I could never look at you and guess you are 17.

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

Sherry

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Ginger!

What a gorgeous girl you are! Your grey coat is beautiful and looks so soft, and your green eyes are stunning! You don’t look your age at all.

Poking your head out by your mom’s workplace was a smart move - your new om saw you and your siblings and fell in love… of course! How lucky you all were to find each other. Thanks to your family for rescuing you all.

I’m sorry you have lost Jasper and Jeeves, but you are still there to comfort your family. And you helped raise two Great Dane puppies for 12 years, also.

I can see you enjoy very much being outside and I’m glad you’re allowed to, with supervision - coyotes can be dangerous, you know.
    In the evening you are daddy’s lap kitty and at night you sleep with your mom. Could life be any better!

Have fun and celebrate your special day with yummy treats, playtime and lots of love. I wish you many more happy and healthy years, sweetie!

Precious

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Dearest Ginger, you are gorgeous! What a beautiful Grey Tabby mix girl you are! You are adorable in every one of those great photos, and are those your two brothers in the last one? Whoever they are, it is so nice to see you all cuddled together like that! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Fallbrook, CA to pet you all (even if they need to be pet at the Rainbow Bridge) and your Great Dane pups too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrents will pet you all for me .

And what a nice story you have to tell! You and your brothers were rescued after having been lost or abandoned. It took a while to get you all, but your terrific Meowmie kept up with it until she had you all, and God bless her. Now it is seventeen years later, and you are still home there in your Furrrever home! (We're sorry your dear brothers Jasper and Jeeves have gone to the Bridge, but they are still part of the family, watching from there and sending down love always.) You raised not only your brothers but also the two Great Dane pups for twelve years! You sleep with Meowmie each night, and you are daddy's girl for lap time in the evenings. You love going outside but just when supervised.. you don't want any coyote encounters! You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Ginger, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrents and doggie siblings and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. We know your Angel brothers and all the Angels are rejoicing at the Bridge!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hi Ginger,

At seventeen years young you're looking mighty fine young lady. Happy CoTD!

Gorgeous Ginger! What a lovely senior kitty lady you are! Your fur looks so plush and soft - I would love to pet you! Since I can't, though, I hope your mommy or daddy will give you some extra cuddles and a big hug for me !

You were one of three kittens who peeked out near your mommy's work place. You were fed until you trusted your person enough to be rescued! You are a lap kitty with daddy, and you sleep with mom at night. You go outdoors wearing a leash to keep you safe, and you can check on all that's happening there. Best of all, you are gorgeous and greatly loved!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to dear Ginger!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Gorgeous Ginger!

Greetings gorgeous Ginger! Happy Cat of the Day!

Nothing gives me more pleasure than having the honor of paying tribute to a senior, and how deserving you are, sweetheart! You sure have packed a lot of living and loving into your amazing 17 years, enjoying and savoring every minute of your enchanted life to its fullest!

How blessed you and your siblings were, that fateful day your furever mom came upon you, the day your furever family welcomed you all into their home and hearts, assuring that forever and always you, Jasper and Jeeves would be loved and cherished!

What a lucky mommy and daddy are yours, having known your love and devotion, your companionship, these many years. And I just know you were the best big sister, mentor and nurturer to your dear brothers Jasper and Jeeves, to your Great Dane siblings, too! How very special you are, Ginger, beautiful in body and heart, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Great thanks to your mom for sharing your heartwarming backstory, your beautiful, utterly heart-melting photos with us! Meeting you has been pure joy! Hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration, sweetheart, exploring the outdoors (safely with your mom, hehe), cuddling on your daddy's lap tonight and snuggling with your mom under the blankies come bedtime, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Ginger, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Enchanting!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Ginger has a magical beauty, no way does she look seventeen! I agree that seniors are the best and Ginger sure is wise and sophisticated, she has aged gracefully. One can only hope that their cats are so blessed. A huge shout out to Ginger, the very best COTD!!

Dear Ginger, what a beautiful grey tabby mix girl you are. Your coat looks so soft, and your face with those mesmerizing green eyes is so sweet.
    I agree with everybody: No one would ever guess your age. You are a most fabulous senior kitty.
    I'm sorry that you lost your brothers. You helped raise them, and I love the picture with all of you snuggled up together.
    I'm glad that your parents are keeping you safe from the coyotes, and that you allowed outside only with supervision.
    I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and keep enjoying your golden years.

What a beautiful senior, grey, tabby you are Ginger! Congratulations on being today's Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana