Thread: Darling Dakota

Darling Dakota

Name:  16b.jpg
Views: 346
Size:  401.4 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    From a very rough start, you now have a wonderful family who loves you.
    Rescues are the best. They truly are grateful to their people.
    Celebrate your special day.

Hello Dakota, What a beautiful dog you are! I am so glad you were adopted and now have a wonderful loving home. I hope you have many more happy years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!

Beauitful Dakota!

Hi Dakota! Happy Dog of the Day!

Oh my!!! What a gorgeous GSD x Corgi, "Corman Shepherd," you are! To say you embody the best of both your beloved breeds would be an understatement! Just look at that stunning, white coat, those sparkling, copper colored eyes, that floofy tail! And by all accounts, you're every bit as beautiful in personality and heart as you are in looks...the perfect pup package! You had a horrific start at life, so your initial lack of confidence is understandable! But thanks to your humans' devotion and patience, their unconditional love, it wouldn't be long before your true trusting and life loving spirit would shine!

Bless you, sweetheart, finding your way to your humans and Emma just when they needed you most! Thanks to you their hearts were healed, that grey cloud lifted, the smiles returned to their faces! As your mom/dad says, the rewards of doggie/animal adoption are priceless, and YOU, Dakota, are living, loving proof of that! As the saying goes, when it comes to animal adoption, the only question to be asked is "who saved who?" How blessed your humans and Emma are, having a furkid, a best friend and loving companion in you! You're a treasure, Dakota, beautiful inside and out, and so very deserving of you big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Dakota! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, playing with sister Emma, tearing up her toys, hehe, patroling your perimeter for those pesky intruders, being loved and pampered to pieces by your proud pack, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, beautiful Dakota, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Emma, too!

Gorgeous girl!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Dakota, you are gorgeous! What a beautiful white "Corman Shepherd" you are! You are so pretty with that fur that looks so soft and the sweet face with those lovely big brown eyes. And what a wonderful story you have to tell! You and your dear family came together just when you all needed each other the most. They were grieving the loss of a beloved dog to illness. You were very frightened, after having previously been attacked by a pack of dogs before the rescue center found you. Your dear people met you there and brought you to your Furrrever home. With time and excellent care and deep love, you are now enjoying playtime with your doggie housemate Emma, patrolling the backyard for any critters invading your new territory, and tearing up your toys and Emma's toys, too. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Dakota, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and Emma and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations, pretty Dakota for being today's Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Dakota is a perfect DOTD, I loved all the photos. I am sure she will come into her own and become a very confident dog in no time. Huge love and a cuddle to Dakota

Just beautiful. So glad you adopted. It is the best way to get a furry friend. Thanks for having patience with Dakota until he settled in. I hope he and Emma enjoy long, happy years together.