Thread: Lovely Layla!

Lovely Layla!

Dearest Layla, what a beautiful Kiwi Sphynx girl you are! You are utterly gorgeous with the wrinkled skin and pale-orange fuzz. I never knew there were Sphynxes that weren't completely hairless! And what a sweet face you have with more pale-orange fuzz and the matching nose and eyes. Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us! They show you off so well both physically and spiritually. And who is that fluffy Tuxedo in some of the pics? I wish I could reach through the screen and all the way around the world and Down Under to New Zealand to pet you both! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you both for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You are full of energy and make your dear Purrrson smile with all your antics. You enjoy tearing up boxes and watching birds out the window and chattering to them. You like to lick both furry things and people's faces. You get a weekly bath even though you don't like it. You are very sweet and affectionate and talkative. You love to sleep in bed with your dear Purrrson or in your box by the heater in winter. You are the sweetest kitty he/she has ever met, and you both love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Layla, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear kitty housemate and Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Layla, what a beautiful Sphynx girl you are. Your peach fuzz looks so soft, and you have the most adorable face.
    I can tell that you are not impressed by your baths, but you tolerate them to keep your skin healthy.
    How nice that you have a kitty sibling. You two have the best seat in the house to watch the birds.
    Layla, you are a sweet and affectionate kitty, and you love to cuddle with your purrson, especially in the winter time.
    I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.

Lovely Layla!

Hi Layla! Happy Cat of the Day, sweet Kiwi girl!

Oh my gosh, what a beautiful (inside and out), most precious (and just a tad floofy) Sphynx girl you are, Layla, simply irresistible! Your human hit the kitty lottery the day she/he stumbled upon you, welcoming you into her/his home and heart! A human couldn't hope for a sweeter, more loving, more beautiful furkid than you, Layla! And meeting you on this cold and rainy (summer?) night, having the honor of paying tribute to such a deserving girl, has been a real treat! I hope you enjoyed a very special day of celebration, dear Layla, tearing up boxes, watching and chatting with the birdies, licking your humans' faces, hehe, being treated to all your BIG heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and smooches to you, precious Layla, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your dear kitty sib, too!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congrats to lovely Laya for being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Layla is such a darling and unique Sphynxy girl! Such a pretty one,

Blog Entries
    Oops, me again. We were so thrilled to see Layla as COTD today, just the very best cat ever!!!

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Layla!

What a beautiful orange Sphynx girl you are! It’s really special that you have a bit of fluff on your head, back and tail… wonder what your parents look like. Your green eyes are stunning and you have such a sweet face!

Your mom fell in love with you instantly - no wonder! You are such a sweetie pie and very affectionate - and you talk a lot. Perhaps you are telling your mom to give you a bath every two weeks.

You also chat with the birds outside, and you sleep with your mom, or in your box by the heater. What an affectionate and sweet girl you are!

Have fun and celebrate your special day with yummy treats, fun and lots of cuddle time. I wish you many more happy and healthy years, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.