Thread: Sweet, sweet Sugar!

Sweet, sweet Sugar!

Dearest Sugar, what a gorgeous calico lady you are! That fur looks so soft and has all those pretty colors, and what a sweet face you have with that little light-brown "mustache" and the lovely big pale-green eyes. Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us! You are adorable in every one of them, and those tight close-ups are stunning! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Duluth, GA to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a nice story you have to tell! You were out on your own and saw your Dad-to-be, and you ran straight to him. Right away you showed what a love-bug you are, and he said "We're keeping this cat!" Your new Purrrmanent family named you Sugar because you are "so sweet and Black = Molasses, Brown = Brown Sugar, White = Sugar!" You are friendly with everyone you meet, trusting them immediately and purring at them, walking between and rubbing on their legs, playing with them, and even coming into their room and sleeping on top of them. You and your dear Purrrsons all love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Sugar, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Sugar, what a beautiful Calico girl you are. You look so soft and your face is so sweet with those stunning green eyes.
    The camera sure does love you, all of your pictures are gorgeous.
    You knew exactly what to do to become a beloved member of your forever family: On the way to the vet, you hugged your dad!
    Sugar, you are indeed a special and unique kitty, and you only deserve the best.
    I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.

Sweet Sugar! What a beautiful calico kitty you are! You are a dear love-bug of a kitty, and I hope your people will give you some extra hugs and snuggles for me today! How sweet that you give ankle rubs to people and even sleep with them You are a very special girl!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to sweet Sugar!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Sweet Sugar!

Hi Sugar! Happy Cat of the Day, sweet***heart!

What a gorgeous Calico girl you are, Sugar, and just as your name implies, overflowing with sweetness and love! You do the math: "We named her Sugar! We thought that would be appropriate because she is so sweet and Black = Molasses, Brown = Brown Sugar, White = Sugar!" And how aptly named you are!

But seriously! Those jade green eyes are simply stunning...mesmerizing! You definitely are one of those extra special ones who's never met a stranger; a friend to all! But you, Sugar, take *social skills* to a whole new level!

You could be a complete stranger and walk into our home and immediately her trust will be placed in you and she will purr at you, walk between and rub on your legs, play with you, and even come into your room and sleep on top of you.
    How blessed your furever family is, having a beautiful, sweet and loving best furkid and loving companion in you, Sugar! You're just as special as they come, a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day of honor! Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, Sugar! Learning of the love your humans hold in their hearts for you, seeing all of our exquisite photos, has made my evening! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, sweet Sugar, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Gorgeous!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations, beautiful Sugar on being today's Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Sugar!

What a gorgeous Calico girl you are, Sugar! Your coat has such beautiful markings, and your green eyes are stunning. And look at that pink nose and sweet face!

I loved reading your story and seeing your pictures. You look so content in all of them. Such a sweet and friendly cat you are… to everyone! No wonder your family wanted to keep you. I can see you are looked after well and loved very much.

Have fun and celebrate your special day with yummy treats, fun and lots of love. I wish you many more happy and healthy years, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.