Thread: Dashing Dudes Rooster and Huey!

Dashing Dudes Rooster and Huey!

Dearest Rooster and Huey, what a gorgeous pair of kitties you are! Each of you is a good-looking kitty hunk, and what a stunning combo you make! Thank you for sharing those great photos with us. What excellent illustrations they are of the deep loving bond you have together. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Oakland, CA to pet you both! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Meowmie will pet you for me .

And what delightful Purrrsonalities you have! Rooster, you are older and more talkative and more cuddly, a cat-dog meowing at the door when Meowmie comes home. You stay indoors most of the time. Huey, you like to go out and about, returning to your feral roots, dining with other ferals at feeding time, and hunting and bringing home your prey.

What a terrific bond you two have! You snuggle and groom each other. Huey, when you need love, you let Rooster know. Rooster, when you find out, you immediately start licking and cleaning Roo! Both of you feel so good from this, and you make your dear Meowmie coo and smile right from her heart. You three love each other dearly, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Rooster and Huey, on being chosen today's Cats of the Day! We hope you two and Meowmie and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe some extra-yummy nori!

Last edited by phesina; 08-11-2017 at 05:01 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dashing Rooster and Huey

Greetings Roo and Hue! Happy Cat of the Day to you both! Just as your mom/dad says, considering the deep bond you two share, only fair that you both be honored here today, and for us, a twofer to swoon over!

What a dashing, most handsome duo you two boys make! I just can't get enough of your beautiful photos! You boy are so photogenic, super model material, and kudos to your talented photographer human for capturing you in all of your feline glory! Those shots look professional, greeting card/calendar worthy! Then again, with such stunning subject matter, how could she/he miss!

How lucky your humans are, having two such uniquely beautiful (one more indy, one needy), equally special furkids to call their very own; Roosty's yin to Hue's yang...the best of both worlds! And while there's no doubting how much you love your humans and they you two, there's something so extra heart-melting about the love you two share!

Here is the most adorable thing about these two boys: they snuggle and groom each other. When Huey needs love, he goes and finds Roo and butts his head into Rooster's chest, right below his neck; Rooster immediately starts licking, cleaning him. If Huey wants a Roo Bath but his brother isn't around he will just flop down sideways, loudly, onto the floor - THUMP - and wait for Rooster to appear and come groom him. This ritual never fails to elicit coos and smiles from my heart. They cheer me up, and I love them dearly!
    And I asked my Japanese husband and he confirmed...nori is a cherished treat among kitties in Japan!

Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, boys! Meeting you, poring over your gorgeous photos and watching your vid (now that's a tongue bath), has made my evening! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, cuddling and bathing each other, chowing down on nori and yummy treats, being loved and pampered to pieces by your devoted humans, treated to all your hearts desire and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Roosty and Hue, our very special and most deserving Cats of the Day, EVERY day!

Exquisite!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello, Rooster and Huey! The only thing better than the Cat of the Day is two Cats of the Day! Especially two kitties who are as bonded a pair as you two are! I smiled when I read about the differences between you, and especially how you snuggle and groom each other!

Huey keeps tabs on the neighborhood, does the occasional bit of hunting, and spends time with the hoodcats - though he wears a collar to show he is a pet. He brings the occasional gift home (eek!) to Roo and meowmie! Rooster stays indoors and is the greeter and kitty alarm clock! I have never before met a kitty who enjoys nori!

Huey and Rooster, I would love to give both of you some enormous hugs and snuggles! Since I can't, I hope your people will give you some for me to celebrate your special day! Happy Cats of the Day to Hue and Roo!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dear Huey and Rooster, what a handsome pair you two are. Both of you look so soft, and your coats are so shiny.
    Your photos are great, they show that special bond you two have. Rooster, you are more cuddly and drool all over you mom, while you, Huey, love to hang out in the "hood", and bring home some "gifts". You also love to get baths from Rooster.
    Rooster and Huey, you two deserve a great celebration today, and I wish you and your mom many more happy and healthy years together.

Blog Entries
    Rooster and Huey are too good to be true! They are amazing and wonderful Cats of the Day!

Congrats, Rooster and Huey on being Cats of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Rooster and Huey! What a handsome pair you boys are!

Rooster, your black/white coat looks so silky and soft and has beautiful markings. I love your sweet face - and look at that pink nose!
    You are talkative and more cuddly than your brother, always close to your mom, especially when food is being cooked. I’m glad you like Nori, it is suppose to be very healthy. How sweet that you wake your mom up by perching on her chest to nuzzling her chin. It really is endearing!

And Huey, you have a beautiful shiny black coat and stunning yellow/green eyes. A Black Panther impersonation indeed! You were born to a feral monad was rescued as a kitten, but you still like to keep your stray kitty friends company in the everning, especially at meal time. I’m glad your mom makes you wear a collar so you’re mistaken for a stray. You are quite a skilled hunter, you bring you family little “treats,” but although your mom is proud of you I think she can do without those.

The two of you are simply adorable, washing each other cuddling up together and simply living the good life.

Enjoy a day of fun and celebration, get pampered with some extra Nori and other treats, and lots of loving. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, Roo and Huey!

Loved seeing your video and pictures.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.