Thread: Lucky Ferdinand

Hybrid View

Lucky Ferdinand

Name:  11.jpg
Views: 155
Size:  295.4 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a handsome boy you are.
    What a wonderful life, running around outside,
    then put into a safe place to sleep.
    Celebrate your WORLD famous day.

Dearest Ferdinand, what a gorgeous young Dwarf Rabbit you are, so pretty with that fluffy black and white fur! And what a delightful story you have to tell! You enjoy living outside in the good air, with a safe home to be in at night which is nice and warm in winter. You and your dear person love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Ferdinand, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Precious Ferdinand!

Hi Ferdinand in Deutschland! Happy, hoppy Pet of the Day!

What a beautiful bunny boy you are, Ferdinand, in looks and in personality! Love your "moo cow" coloring and markings...that sweet, sweet face! Sounds like you sure know how to keep your young human hopping, hehe! I'm tempted to tag you the ulitimate energizer bunny, loving the outdoor life, exploring all in sight, scampering about at break neck speed! Life is good!

What a lucky young lady/fellow is your human, having a furkid as sweet and loving and joyful as you in her/his life! And how lucky are you, Ferdinand, being as loved and well cared for as you are, living evey bunny's dream life! What a heavenly match you and your human make...best freinds for life! You truly are a treasure, Ferdinand, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying a fun filled day of celebration, playing in your garden, munching on yummy green stuff, hehe, cuddling with your human, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Ferdinand, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

Beautiful boy!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    I am so happy that Ferdinand has someone who loves and takes care of him always. Even if he doesn't always listen, his cuteness and sweetness makes up for that!

What a beautiful bunny you are, Ferdinand.
    Congrats on being Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Ferdinand, on being POTD! You are adorable! In the USA, when you adopt a rabbit, you must promise that the pet rabbit will live INSIDE the house because they are NOT wild. We pray that you will live inside where it is safe for pets. Sending prayers and best wishes, XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net