Thread: Charmer Chloe

Charmer Chloe

Hello Chloe!

You sure do sound like a charmer . . . you have your HuDad wrapped up in awe, he is clearly in love with you! And all your neighborhood friends, plus the mail carrier and newspaper carrier, wow, you have charm written all over!

I did chuckle at you in that first adoption place, making 'feathers fly,' whatever made those people think they could have a terrier mix is beyond me. But in the end it was all best for you, because now you have a loving home and lots of time outside to visit.

Your HuDad has quite a talent with writing, and I enjoyed meeting the 2 of you! Have a lovely day.

Charming Chloe!

Hi there Chloe! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a painfully precious, most charming girl you are, Chloe, and equally captivating are your daddy's musings. Quite the talented writer, he! Your "tribute" read like a page out of E.B. White...utterly enchanting...just like you! (Those ears!) If he hasn't yet, your dad needs to pen a full volume of "a day in the life!" And I think it's been officially verified: chickens and furry "terrorists" not your ideal pairing! But it's clear you and your dad and mom Janie make for one heavenly match!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Chloe! I so enjoyed your dad's heartwarming, most entertaining tribute; sharing a walk with you and your dad; meeting your eclectic cast of furry and human friends; learning of the very special bond you and your dad share! Hopefully one day soon we'll all be treated to more of "a day in the life..." Much love, hugs and smooches to you, precious Chloe, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, sweetheart, just you and your dad, your dad and his girl...You know the drill!

Last edited by tatsxxx11; 08-11-2017 at 03:49 PM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Chloe, what a beautiful terrier-mix doggie girl you are! That great photo really shows off how adorable you are. And what a delightful personality you have, too! You are quite the conversationalist, especially when sentences end with "are you my girl?" You and your dear dad go for walks each day, and you have made many friends whom you love to visit along the way. You and your dad and your mom Janie all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Chloe, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and dad and mom and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Chloe

Name:  11.jpg
Views: 185
Size:  259.2 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a lucky girl getting so many walks and
    seeing so many of your friends.
    You have the best life ever with people that LOVE you.
    Celebrate your special day.

Blog Entries
    It is so great you have such a lovely and adorable girl to spend time with. Sounds like you are the perfect companions for one another. Chloe is desperately cute! Magnificent DOTD! Hugs to you both.

Congrats adorable Chloe, for being today's Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Charming description of life with Chloe

Good morning,

It was a story, a literary short story. Everything was right about it. I saw the books in the photo. Chloe is a terrier and was beautifully positioned on the sofa. I hoped that something special was coming. And it sure did. A sweet, exciting and bittersweet day of a life with dog. All of us pet owners know these feelings. I wished I could tell the writer how very happy and sad his story made me feel.

Please don't think that I do not also appreciate stories, not that well laid out, with spelling and grammatical errors. They have a special charm and sincerity.

Also, please don't wonder why 'Dog of the Day' is my favorite site.

Thank you. Anne Freed.

What a precious, adorable baby. May you have many, many walks together.