Thread: Handsome Zero

Handsome Zero

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Zero!

What a handsome tabby boy you are, you have a soft looking coat and beautiful markings, and your green eyes are beautiful, too.

I’m so glad your were adopted from The Stubbington Ark along with your sister. How anyone could abandon you is beyond comprehension, but you ended up in a loving family and have lived the good life ever since.

I’m sorry for your loss of Roxy, I know you all miss her.

You’re a great explorer and I’m very impressed with your hunting skills… although I feel sorry for the birds.

At Christmas you get your own stocking with goodies… how lucky you are! Your mom had to hide it because you just couldn’t wait for the catnip. You are spoiled with your favourite food, just as you should be, and you are loved very much.

Enjoy a day of celebration with your family and playtime with your toys and stuffed catnip mouse. Get some extra tuna, ham and Sheba - and lots of loving. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Zero you are SUCH a handsome boy! It's wonderful that you still explore, hunt for those special gifts for your humans, and enjoy only the finest in kitty (and human) cuisine.

I am sure your sister Roxy is nearby in spirit, whispering ideas to you to inform your adventures! Congratulations on being Cat of the Day and may you have many, many more happy and healthy years with your family.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Dear Zero, what a handsome tabby you are. Your striped fur is beautiful, and you have the sweetest face.
    I'm so glad that you and Roxy got rescued, and then adopted by your forever family. I'm very sorry about your sister's passing. She's is watching over you and your parents.
    You are a mature kitty at 11, but that does not slow you down. You have lots of hobbies, including hoola-hooping. I would love to see that!
    Zero, I hope that you and your family have a great celebration today, maybe with some extra "Sheba", and I wish all of you many more happy and healthy years together.

Dearest Zero, what a gorgeous guy you are! You are a strikingly handsome tabby fellow indeed. Your fur is so pretty and looks so soft to pet, and what a sweet face you havem with the white whiskers and the lovely big eyes. I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to Waterlooville, Hampshire in England to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a nice story you have to tell! You and your sister Roxy were both adopted from those fine folks at The Stubbington Ark, who rescued you after you'd both been abandoned. We're sorry that Roxy has passed on, but she always watches you from the Rainbow Bridge and sends down love. You are fighting strong, Zero, and are full of mischief and a great explorer. You are very busy with many hobbies, including laying on fluffy pillows and hoola-hooping (which I'd love to see, too!). You and your dear Purrrsons all love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Zero, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe some special ‘Sheba,' tuna, ham, and evaporated milk! We know Roxy Angel and the other Angels are all rejoicing for you at the Rainbow Bridge!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Precious Zero!

Hi Zero! Happy Cat of the Day, sweetheart!

What a handsome, spritely, life loving kitty you are, Zero! You may be a mere 11 years young, but you don't look or act a day over 5! How blessed your furever family is, having known your love and companionship the past many years, with many more yet to come, I'd bet! Endless thanks to your furever family for choosing rescue, welcoming you AND your dear Rainbow Bridge angel Roxy, into their home and hearts!

I smiled from ear to ear, Zero, reading of your mom's stealth stocking maneuver, having to hide your VERY OWN Christmas hanging before the big day! You know, Zero, some things are worth the wait! You truly are one extra special boy, Zero, beautiful inside and out, and so very deserving of your big day of honor! Thanks for ending my day with the biggest smile, sweet baby boy! Meeting you has made my evening! Hope you're enjoying a fun filled Cat of the Day...laying on fluffy pillows, playing with your catnip mousies, your hoola-hoop and mini disco rings, lol, chowing down on Sheba delicacies and evaporated milk, being spoiled rotten and loved to bits! Lots of love, cuddles and smooches to you, precious Zero, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Roxy, too, who is looking down on and watching over you all from kitty heaven, today and every day!

Precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congrats on being Cat of the Day, handsome Zero!
    I am sorry Roxy is no longer with you: She now watches over you from Rainbow Bridge!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana