Thread: Marvellous Milo

Marvellous Milo

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Milo!

What an absolutely gorgeous orange girl you are, Milo! Your coat is beautiful, and so are your pale green eyes. You have freckles on your nose, like my orange boy had - and you have the sweetest face!

I loved seeing your photos. You look so content and relaxed in all of them.

You chose the right house to go visit, now you and your brother have the best home you could wish for.

I love that you are so friendly to everyone… riding on peoples’ shoulders, and being playful and cuddly - I wonder if you sleep with your family at night, too.

Have fun and celebrate your special day with your brother and family, and get some extra yummy treats and lots of love. I wish you many more happy and healthy years, sweetie!

Look at those freckles and that sweet face.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Dearest Milo, what a beautiful girl you are! You are gorgeous indeed with that soft-looking ginger tabby fur, and what a sweet face you have, with those long white whiskers and the cute freckled nose and the lovely big pale-green eyes. Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us! It's so nice to see you in so many different poses and moods, and that must be your brother Buffy (who is beautiful and gorgeous, too) in the last one! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Fallbrook, CA to pet you both! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you both for me .

And what an uplifting story you have to tell! You both were left to fend for yourselves in coyote country. At first your dear Purrrson thought you were being cared for, but then one day Buffy came to visit and never left. Not long after, you moved in also, and now two you are quite the domesticated house cats! You are a playful, happy, cuddly girl, and you enjoy riding around on any available shoulders. You and Buffy will live the rest of your lives spoiled and protected (as all kitties should). You both and your dear Purrrsons all love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Milo (and Buffy), on being chosen today's Cat(s) of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Ginger kitties Milo and Buffy!

This is Milo. She and her brother Buffy were left to fend for themselves in coyote country as kittens. I was unaware they weren't being cared for, as they would come to visit me regularly, play and even get some food.

One day Buffy came to visit and never left. Milo took a little while longer to give up her freedom and come to live with us, but she is quite the domesticated house cat now, and one would never guess her perilous beginnings.

She loves to ride around on shoulders - anyone's shoulders, guests, friends, daddy, mommy and housekeepers! She is a playful and very cuddly happy girl now and will live the rest of her life spoiled and protected.
    Oh my, hello, Milo and Buffy! The only thing better for me than a ginger kitty is two ginger kitties, so I think both of you will be the Cats of the Day for me!

First Buffy and Milo visited regularly for play time and even some food! Then Buffy decided he was going to stay for good! Milo took a little longer but made the same decision!

Miss Milo, you are now a playful and cuddly, happy ginger girl! I like your sweet face, your cute freckled nose and your tabby tail! You sometimes take a nap in a plant pot, what a cute ginger plant you are! You enjoy shoulder rides from everyone! I would like to gently pet you both, play with you or provide a shoulder for going from here to there! Since I can't, I hope your caring people will give you a cuddle for me today!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to Buffy and Milo!

Last edited by cassiesmom; 08-09-2017 at 03:05 PM.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

What a beautiful Ginger Tabby you are, Milo. Buffy is beautiful too.
    You both were left to fend for yourselves, but found a forever home
    where you live as loved house cats.
    Congrats on being COTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Maravelous Milo!

Good evening, Milo! Happy Cat of the Day to you, and to your dear brother Buffy too, from me and my Orangeman/Ginger kitty, Tigg'r!

We are SO thankful to your furever family for rescuing you, welcoming you BOTH into their home and hearts during your time of great need. Having had a sibling, I can SO relate to your and Buffy's scenario, one being the brave one, leading the way, the other a bit...reluctant! But it wouldn't be long before you, Milo, realized that which Buffy already knew, that this family is the one you were destined to be with, forever and always! How blessed your family is, doubly blessed, having two such beautiful, most precious furkids in you two! You kids are the best!
    Great thanks to your furever family for their compassion, giving two such deserving kitties a 2nd chance at a happy life!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet Milo! Meeting you, seeing all of your squee worthy pics, has been the perfect end to my day! Hope you and Buffy are enjoying a super special, fun filled Cat of the Day celebration, riding shoulders, hehe, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your hearts desires and more! Loads of love, cuddles and smooches to you, precious Milo, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear brother Buffy, too!

Better together!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dear Milo, what a beautiful Ginger tabby girl you are. Your classic tabby markings and your face with those pale green eyes are breathtaking.
    You and Milo knew exactly whom to pick as your forever family. You were a little hesitant at first, but then you followed your brother's example. And now you two are domesticated, spoiled and protected. What a wonderful rags to riches story!
    I wish you, Buffy and your family a great day full of celebration and many more happy and healthy years together.