Thread: Beautiful Pineapple!

Beautiful Pineapple!

Greetings, Pineapple! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a gorgeous, cobalt blue Budgie girl you are, Pineapple! Your coloring is simply stunning, and oh, what a sweet face!

I was so moved, Pineapple, poring over all of your utterly heart-melting photos, reading your human's heartfelt tribute to her/his best feathered friend, her/his winged soul mate! What a beautiful bond of love and trust you two share indeed, a bond never to be broken! We can only imagine the heartache your mommy (going with mom here) experienced after the passing of your beloved predecessor, Chip. For a while there it seemed that no Budgie would ever fill that empty place in her heart. And then came you and suddenly life was sunny and bright again! And in record time you not only managed to heal your mommy's heart, you found a true feathered love in Dipper, and he in you! hehe How could he resist your charms? Not a doubt in my mind it was destined to be that you and your mom, your feathred family, and pup Marlo were meant to be as one! How blessed you are to have one another!

Great thanks to your mom for sharing your heartwarming backstory, your heart-melting photos with us, Pineapple! Meeting you, learning of the love your mommy has for you and you for her, has made my morning! Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, sweetheart...cuddling with Dipper and riding Marlo's back, lol, sharing some time outdoors with your mom, exploring and meeting new people, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, gentle cuddles and wee kisses to you, beautiful Pineapple, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to Marlo and Dipper, the entire flock, too!

A match made in heaven!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Pineapple

Name:  09c.jpg
Views: 81
Size:  458.3 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a wonderful story of love with your human and bird friend.
    You have come into a great home where you are well cared for.
    Celebrate your special day.

Dearest Pineapple, what a stunningly beautiful cobalt Budgie you are! You are a gorgeous girl, and thank you for sharing that great photo gallery with us. You certainly do know how to work the camera, don't you! It is so nice to see you with your dear friends Dipper and Marlo. What a delightful personality you have, too! You are an amazing friend to your dear person. You are always there for him/her and have never failed to make her/him laugh. You both and Marlo and Dipper all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Pineapple, onbeing chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and Marlo and Dipper and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a beautiful Budgie you are, Pineapple!
    You come from a home where you are loved very much.
    Congrats on being Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Precious Pineapple!

Congratulations, Pineapple, on being POTD! You are just PRECIOUS, BEAUTIFUL, SMART & AMAZING! (We birds!) You are so loved and appreciated (wish all pets were as lucky as you!) Best wishes for a continued long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net