Thread: Kaira Kutie

Kaira Kutie

Name:  07b.jpg
Views: 261
Size:  212.9 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a beautiful and sweet girl you are.
    I'm sure you were a wonderful mom, but
    now you can relax and enjoy life.
    Celebrate your special day.

Dearest Kaira, what an adorable Holland Lop Rabbit you are! You are so pretty with that soft-looking fur and the sweet face. Thanks for sharing those great photos with us! it's so nice to see you and your dear Kirstin cuddling up together. And what a delightful personality you have! You were first meant to be a breeder, but that didn't work out well, so now you are a loving and beloved and treasured pet. You are very affectionate, and you love to be loved and to be scooped up and cradled like a human baby. You and your dear Kirstin love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Kaira, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear Kirstin and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Kutie Kaira!

Hi Kaira! Happy Pet of the Day to you, and to your proud mom Kirsten, too!

What a beautiful, most adorable bunny you are Kaira...cuteness overload to the max Your "fluffy factor" is off the charts, and how lovely are those long, velvety, trademark ears, that face! I may never stop smiling! And more impressive, more heartening than your outer beauty is your gentle and loving personality, wanting nothing more than to love and be loved in return! And now, with your mothering duties behind you, nothing but carefree, love filled days to look forward to! How lucky Kirsten is, having a furkid, a sweet and loving companion in you, Kaira! The joy and peace you bring to her life is a priceless gift indeed!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you, seeing all of your heart-melting photos, has made my afternoon a whole lot brighter! Hope you're enjoyng a very special day of celebration, being loved and pampered to pieces by your devoted mom! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Kaira, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

Best friends for life!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Kaira is unique. She loves to be loved. You can scoop up her fluffy body and cradle her like a baby, and she'll rarely move. She'll even lick your hand if you put it up next to her nose. She's a sweetheart. Just holding her is like a holding a baby human child -- you can feel your body relax and the stress leak away. I love her very much.
    OMB! Kaira, what a beautiful, fluffy bunny you are! I would like to pet you, because your floofy fur looks so soft! Since I can't, though, I'll just enjoy looking at all your pictures! I'm sending you a virtual cuddle for your special day Happy Bunny Pet of the Day to lovely Kaira!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

What a beautiful bunny you are, Kaira.
    Your fur looks so soft
    Congrats on being Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Kaira, on being POTD! You are PRECIOUS! Our hearts broke as we read about your babies that didn't survive. We have never bred any animals. Our lives are devoted to rescue and adopt because there are millions of homeless, unwanted pets in this country. We pray every day that breeders stop breeding and start adopting. Our shelters are full every day. Sending love to you. http://www.guineapigsrfun.net