Thread: Joyful Gentleman JoJo!

Joyful Gentleman JoJo!

Dearest JoJo, what a gorgeous ebony fellow you are! That black fur is so sleek and shiny and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with those lovely golden eyes. Those great photos really show off your beauty! I wish I could reach through the screen and all the way around the world to Okinawa, Japan to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrents will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You came to your dear Purrrents when you were a tiny kitten. You have been with them all these ten years since. You are an old soul, the gentlest, sweetest living creature they have ever known. You love people and all animals. You enjoy playing with a twistie-tie and sleeping under the covers. You are the "acting manager" of the kitty food supply. You and your dear Purrrents love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling JoJo, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrents and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Concatulations on being chosen COTD dear JoJo. Black kitties rule sweetheart.

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, JoJo! - You have the same name as the cooperative I live in.

What a handsome black boy you are, your coat is shiny and looks so soft. Your amber coloured eyes are beautiful, too.

You have been with your family from when you were a tiny kitten… no wonder it was love at first sight. And I’m so glad your family adopted you from San Diego County Animal Control - so many kitties need loving homes.

Like most cats, you enjoy a spot in the sun and some yummy treats, and you adore your daddy. Still, you also like other people and animals. You sound like the sweetest boy, affectionate, gentle and friendly to everyone. I agree that the world could learn a lot from you!

You are in check on your food supply, making sure it’s there when you need it, but if it’s not on time, I bet you will make a comment.

Have fun playing with your twistie-tie and celebrate with some extra yummy treats and lots of loving. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Dear JoJo, what a stunning American Shorthair boy you are. You look so shiny and velvety, and you have the sweetest face.
    I'm so glad that you got rescued as a tiny kitten, and you turned out to be sweet, kind and gentle. Your mom called you an "old soul", I think this is the greatest compliment for any kitty.
    Even though you don't like to travel, you agreed to follow your dad, your favorite purrson.
    You are also managing the kitty food supply, which is a very important job.
    JoJo, you are an absolutely perfect kitty, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration and many more happy and healthy years together.

Beautiful JoJo!

Greetings, JoJo! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a handsome boy you are, JoJo! Your sleek and shiny black coat is the perfect contrast to those amazing amber eyes!

What a heartwarming backstory is yours, JoJo, you agreeing to travel half-way around the world to Japan to be with your parents, despite having to travel! (A love for a daddy will do that!) My husband is Japanese, and I know first hand those long flights challenge even the hardiest of humans, let alone furkids! But once there, you settled right in, enjoying your new life to its fullest.

Your mom knew the moment she laid eyes on you that you were the one and oh, what a heavenly match it turned out to be! How well rewarded your pawrents are, having chosen adoption! The joy, love and laughter, the devoted companionship and unconditional love you bring to their days is one of life's most cherished gifts! As your mom says, we all would be well served, taking a page out of your playbook...Relax and enjoy every minute of life's pleasures to the max!

It was love at first sight - I had to have him. And what a good decision it was. JoJo is an old soul. He is the kindest, gentlest, sweetest living creature we have ever known. He enjoys the simple things in life ... a spot in the sun; other animals; kitty treats. This world could learn a lot from JoJo. We are very lucky to have him.
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you has been the perfect end to my day! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, batting about your twistie-ties, munching on treats, napping under your blankies, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious JoJo, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Gorgeous!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congrats on being Cat of the Day, handsome JoJo!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

What a beautiful blackie kitty you are, JoJo! You moved all the way from California to Japan with your people, and settled right in! You enjoy important things like sunshine, kitty treats, and having fun with twist-ties! I would like to reach right through the monitor to pet you, especially when your fur is warm to pat from the sun! You are also the manager of the kitty food supply, which is an important assignment Most of all, you are a greatly loved kitty! Happy, happy Cat of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678