Greetings Jack in the UK! Happy Dog of the Day!

I was so moved, sweetheart, reading your forever family's heartwarming tribute to their brave, beauitful boy! To say your determination and fighting spirit, your family's devotion and unconditional love are an inspiration to us all would be an understatement!

I have been mom to several special needs dogs/kitties over the years, and am always stunned when friends respond to our efforts with something along the lines of..."Why do you bother?" "I could never do that!" Clearly they don't know, as I and your family and so many other dedicated pet parents know, that when we welcome an animal companion into our hearts and homes it's a life long commitment; that it is incumbant upon us to do everything within our ability to keep them safe, happy, and healthy! They are after all, family! I'm so thankful that you, Jack, found your way to such a family, thriving under their loving care. And I have no doubt that you love your humans with all your heart, just as they do you! How blessed your family is, having a furkid as special as you in their lives, Jack! You're simply amazing, a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks to your family for sharing your heartwarming backstory, your utterly precious photos with us! Meeting you has made my morning! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, Jack, romping with sister Molly, taking a nice long walk, cuddling with your humans, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Jack, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Molly, too! And here's to many, many more years of shared love and companionship for you and your family!

Precious!!! (Who got it?)