Thread: Booboo Cutie

Booboo Cutie

Name:  04.jpg
Views: 227
Size:  229.7 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the day.
    What a handsome boy you are.
    I'm glad you are such a good listener
    Hope your little friend will work out.
    Celebrate your special day.

Adorable Booboo!

Hi Booboo! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart, from a pig loving family on sunny Cape Cod!

What a beautiful baby boy you are, Booboo, one painfully precious piggy! You're a ringer for my Rainbow Bridge girl, Moonbeam!

Having been mom to many a wheeker over the years, I can so relate to the comfort and joy, love and laughter you bring to your mommy's life, Booboo! Piggy love is so special, and you, Booboo, represent the best of the best! And soon you'll have very own piggy pal to bond with! What fun that will be, for you and your mom! Just one thing...No more great escapes!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Hope you're enjoying a fun filled day of celebation...making mischief, being treated to extra floor time, munching on some yummy fruit and veggies, cuddling with your mom, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, adorable Booboo, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day EVERY day!

Such a cutie!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Booboo, what an adorable young Guinea Piggy you are! You are so pretty with that soft-looking black fur and the sweet face. And what a delightful personality you have! You are full of energy and make your dear person smile with your antics and your mischief. And you are a good listener, always there when he/she feels down or upset. You seem to understand when she/he talks to you. And you will be getting a new little friend next month! You and your dear person love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Booboo, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congrats on being Pet of the Day, handsome Booboo!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Booboo, on being POTD! You are soooo cute! (We GPs!) We are so happy that you have found a loving forever home! We hope you like getting a friend soon but male GPs often fight terribly (and can hurt each other unless they are neutered). Best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net