Thread: Amazing, Adorable Aristotle!

Amazing, Adorable Aristotle!

Dearest Aristotle, what a beautiful Siamese guy you are! That fluffy Seal-Point fur is gorgeous and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with those big Meezer blue eyes! You are so good-looking in both those great photos, and it is so nice to see you in both close-up and stretching-out positions. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Martinsburg, WV to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a nice story you have to tell! Your dear Purrrson and Caesar-kitty first met you at the vet's office, where you and your litter-mates were being rescued. You went home with her/him the next day! You started out in one room, were very frisky, and began exploring. Soon you were playing fetch, and you made the bed your "safe-zone" for when you became anxious or scared. You were given the noble name Aristotle to be Caesar's little companion. Now it is eight years later! Dear Caesar went to the Rainbow Bridge two years ago, and you miss him very much. You still play fetch with your favorite crinkly ball, and the bed is still your "safe zone." You and your dear Purrrson love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Aristotle, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. We know that Caesar Angel and all the Angels are rejoicing with you!

Last edited by phesina; 08-04-2017 at 02:52 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Aristotle!

What a handsome Siamese boy you are, your coat looks so soft and silky and has beautiful colours. Your blue eyes are stunning, and you have the sweetest face!

How lucky that your new mom came with Ceasar for a vet visit at the right time and saw you - no wonder she couldn’t resist! I’m sure it was meant to be.

You were placed in a box with everything you needed, but after a nap you wanted to explore your new home and jumped out. And when you were put you on the bed, you decided that was your safe place - and it has been ever since.

Enjoy a day of fun and celebration and playtime with your crinkly ball, and get some extra yummy treats and lots of loving. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Noble Aristotle!

Greetings, Aristotle! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous Meezer man you are, Aristotle, beautiful inside and out!

I'm so very sorry to hear that your bestie, your mom's beloved Caesar, has earned his angel wings. Thankfully she has you there to carry on his legacy, bringing so much joy, love and laughter to her life! Endless thanks to the vet who gave you (and all of your siblings) safe refuge until your mommy could welcome you home. How lucky she was, that fateful day the other potential adopter declined. No question you and Caesar and your mom were meant to be! Your mom is one lucky lady, having a furkid as special as you to call her very own. You're a treasure!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you, reading your mom's loving tribute, being treated to your heart-melting photos, has made my evening! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, playing fetch with your crinkly ball napping in your "safe zone," hehe, cuddling with your mom, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Ari, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Such a beautifuly boy! Those eyes!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a beautiful meezer cat you are, Aristotle! I would like to pet you, or just admire your gem-like eyes! So handsome!

You and your siblings were at the veterinarian's office when your person came with Caesar. You were introduced and that's how you got your forever home! Your person's bed is, and has always been a safe place if you are afraid or anxious. You play with your crinkly ball, and you grew into a very dignified kitty! PURR-fect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to dear Ari!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dear Aristotle, what a handsome Siamese boy you are. Your face is so beautiful, with those classic blue and slightly crossed eyes, and you look so soft.
    How lucky for you and your mom, that she was at the vet's office that fateful day. You made yourself right at home with your forever family.
    I'm very sorry that your best friend Caesar passed away. You and your mom are a great comfort to each other, and you still use your mom's bed as your "safe zone".
    Aristotle, I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.

What a handsome Siamese Cat you are, Aristotle!
    You now have a forever home.
    Congrats on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana