Thread: Pixie Pics

1. Pixie Pics

Well since my pictures got ate by stupid Photobucket in my last thread thought id post some new pictures

she loves her new toy

2. an heres pictures of her toyless:

Last edited by Vette; 08-03-2017 at 02:14 AM.

3. oh an also a updated backstory on Pixie:

my dad originally got Pixie for my mom but it was very close to my birthday so i felt i was being trolled. i mean really.... come on now. how would you feel if someone got a puppy less than a week shy of your birthday. for starters they dumped her off in my room when they got tired of her sharp puppy teeth an let me have her for a few hours then theyd take her back to their room. but over time they started leaving her with me longer an longer to the point shes with me all the time now so i guess i kind of commandeered her >>

shes still not 'officially mine' but close enough if you ask me LOL

[QUOTE=Vette;2523141]oh an also a updated backstory on Pixie:

my dad originally got Pixie for my mom but it was very close to my birthday so i felt i was being trolled. i mean really.... come on now. how would you feel if someone got a puppy less than a week shy of your birthday. for starters they dumped her off in my room when they got tired of her sharp puppy teeth an let me have her for a few hours then theyd take her back to their room. but over time they started leaving her with me longer an longer to the point shes with me all the time now so i guess i kind of commandeered her >>

shes still not 'officially mine' but close enough if you ask me LOL[/QUOTE

Your are obviously her mom, and Pixie is feeling the same way. Those are terrific pics.

I enjoyed seeing these cute pictures of Pixie - she is having such fun, and I'm sure she considers you her mom. That's what you get for taking such good care of her.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.