Thread: Gorgeous Gwen

Gorgeous Gwen

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Gwen!

You are such an adorable Maine Coon girl, beautiful fluffy coat and stunning green eyes.

I’m sorry you had such hard time in the streets, injured leg and all.

No wonder your family couldn’t resist adopting you, although the had planned to foster you. I’m so glad you now have a happy home.

You get along with everyone, and you are energetic and playful, racing through the house chasing toys with the other cat and carrying sock around the house. I bet you have lots of fun, and put smiles on your family’s faces. You also love attention and cuddles, and purrs your heart out to let your family know how happy you are and I can tell they love you very much.

Have fun and celebrate your special day with your family, the dog and all the other kitties - make sure you get some yummy treats, playtime and lots of love. I wish you many more happy and healthy years, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Gwen

Gwen,

You sure had a rough start but I'm so glad your family rescued you. It sounds like you quickly won them over and I'm happy to read that you fit in so well. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

You remind me of my cat, Snickers, though he is a boy. I tried to upload a picture of Snickers but COTD isn't letting me, for some reason.

Beautiful Gwen, I am so glad you got your forever home with such wonderful people and fursiblings!

You are all healed up and enjoying life - I hope you have many many happy and healthy years with your family!

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, sweet girl!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Dearest Gwen, a.k.a. Gwennie, Gwendeline, or Gwen Stefani, what a beautiful girl you are! Your Maine Coon fur is so thick and luxurious and soft-looking in such pretty colors, and what a sweet face you have with the white whiskers and mustache and the lovely big green eyes. You look like you are smiling, and you probably are! Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! You are gorgeous in them all! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Pierre, SD to pet you, and pet your kitty and doggie housemates too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you all for me .

What a great story you have to tell! You were rescued as an injured stray, brought to the Humane Society. Then you were adopted by your dear family after they'd started out fostering you. We give great thanks to your rescuers and healers for saving you and then to your family for choosing adoption! Now you have your terrific, Purrrfect Furrrever home!

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You are playful and energetic and right from the start have gotten along just fine with the other kitties and doggies. You love people and love being held and getting attention. You enjoy chasing any toys you can find. You purr your very loud purr at just about anything that happens. You are a beautiful, soft, cuddly kitty to have in your family, and you and all your family members (all species) love each other dearly, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Gwen, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 08-02-2017 at 08:41 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Gorgeous Gwen!

Greetings, gorgeous Gwen! Happy "whiskers Wednesday" Cat of the Day!

What a breathtaking Maine Coon beauty you are, sweetheart! Your photos are stunning!

Endless, heartfelt thanks to the Humane Society for coming to your rescue in your time of great need, offering you refuge and care, to your forever family, for opening up their home and hearts to one very special and most deserving kitty! How well rewarded your humans' decision to adopt you has been rewarded, knowing the love and companionship of a kittty furkid as special as you! Even the doggies agree, you're the best!

She certainly is a beautiful, soft, cuddly kitty to have in this family, and we knew that if we hadn't adopted her, we wouldn't have been as happy as we are with her.
    Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweetheart! Hope you're in the midst of a very special, fun filled day of celebration, chasing tennis balls, socks and feathers with your kitty siblings, purring loudly, cuddling with your humans, being spoiled rotten and loved to bits! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, beautiful Gwen, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your kitty and doggie sibs, too!

Simply gorgeous!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Gwen is one of the most playful cats we've ever had, she gets along so well with the other two. Being so energetic at night is always and entertaining thing to watch as she runs back and forth through the house. Gwen loves people and loves to be held. If you pick her up, she'll just rub against your arms until you set her down, which then she will rub against your legs until you give her attention. She and our other younger cat both chase any toys that they can find, such as tennis balls, feathers, and even the socks in the laundry room. She practically purrs at anything that happens, and the purr is also as loud as her eyes are bright! She certainly is a beautiful, soft, cuddly kitty to have in this family, and we knew that if we hadn't adopted her, we wouldn't have been as happy as we are with her.

Although she is one of the best, she always has room in her schedule for a picture.
    Hello, beautiful Gwen! You are a total camera star, gorgeous girl! You have such fluffy fur and gem-like green eyes! Gorgeous!

I would like to watch you play with your kitty-sibling, having fun with a ball, feathers or even a sock! Even more, I would be honored to provide you with as much attention and petting as you see fit! You flirt with people by rubbing against their legs or arms for attention, and I'm guessing it works 99.999 percent of the time! You are irresistible, Miss Gwen!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to beautiful Gwen, and love to your kitty-sibling too!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dear Gwen, what a beautiful tabby Maine Coon girl you are. Your fluffy coat looks so soft, and you have such a sweet face.
    I'm so glad that you were rescued in your time of need and that you healed from your bad injury, and then, you found your wonderful family. You won them over in no time with your sweet personality, and right away, you got along with your kitty and doggie siblings.
    Gwen, you are such a special girl, inside and out, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.

Congrats on being Cat of the Day, beautiful Gwen!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana