Greetings Zizou and Stevie! Happy "two for Tuesday" Pet of the Day to you both! Loved reading how you two came to be named! Of course we can all relate to the "Stevie" connection, and being a big soccer fan, I "get" your name too, Zizou!

What a beautiful, most precious Grey Cockatiel pair you boysmake! I would swear that's a smile I see (birdie to the left) in that top photo! And you two have every reason to smile, living every birdie's dream life! Unfortuantely, not all birds are that lucky. As your human says, if one is not willing, or able, to make that lifelong commitment, do the necessary homework before taking the plunge, take a pass! But if you are, the rewards are priceless! Just ask your Mom!

Owning a bird is a lifelong undertaking. It is not fair to get a bird and either hide it away because it is noisy or give it away irresponsibly because you tire of it. Do your homework and be sure you can live with a bird for a long time, as they have rather long life expectancies. If they are tame they really want your companionship, so be prepared to have a wonderful friend.
And what wonderful feathered friends your family has in you, Zizou and Stevie! Endless thanks to them for rescuing your nesting parents, for raising you two from hatchlings with such love and devotion! They are truly blessed, having you in their lives!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, boys! Meeting you, reading your heartwarming backstory, has been a real treat! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, being loved and pampered to pieces by your wonderful forever family! Lots of love, gentle cuddles and kisses to you, precious Stevie and Zizou, our very special and most deserving Pets of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your furry friend Allie the Great Dane x too!

SO sweet!!!