Thread: Marvelous Max

Marvelous Max

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Max!

What a handsome boy you are, your coat looks very special, as if you have both short and long hair - or are you snuggling up with one of the others? Your green eyes are beautiful and you have the sweetest face!

How lucky you were to born under your family’s house, so they could take you in and bottle feed you after you had been abandoned - I hope nothing bad happened to your mom.

Well, now you have a loving home together with your siblings and live a content life, and supervising with everyday chores. I love that you sleep with your mom at night, there’s nothing better than falling sleep with a purring kitty next to you.

Enjoy a day of celebration with your siblings and family, have fun chasing the red dot and watching the birds, and get some extra yummy treats and lots of loving. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Dearest Max, what a gorgeous guy you are! Your fur is so pretty and looks so soft, and you have the sweetest face there with that cute two-tone nose and the lovely big green eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! You look so very happy in both of them. I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Reno, NV to pet you, and pet your kitty siblings, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Meowmie will pet you all for me .

And what an uplifting story you have to tell! You all were born under your dear Meowmie's house, then abandoned at a couple of weeks old. Wonderful Meowmie took all five of you into her care, at first with the idea of fostering you. Greatest thanks to dear Meowmie for saving you all! But then she fell in love with you all, and you are now Purrrmanent members of the family! (I hope your mom is safe and has found a loving home, too.) You have a Purrrfect home, complete with Catio so you can all enjoy the outdoors safely.

You were the runt of the litter, Max, but you have a big Purrrsonality and can be a bit of a bully at times. You are a mama's boy and cuddle with Meowmie every night, purring until you both fall asleep. You love to chase the red dot and watch the birds through the window and "supervise" Meowmie's everyday chores, keeping her company whatever she's doing. You and she and your four siblings all love each other dearly, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you all share!

Congratulations, darling Max, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Meowmie and your four siblings and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 07-31-2017 at 04:38 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Happy Cat of the Day to beautiful Max! You and your siblings were born under the house, and your meowmie took you all into her care Now you have all kinds of things to do each day- spending time on the catio, watching birds, and su-purr-vising meowmie's work! And always being a much -loved kitty!

I would like to gently pet you, because your fur looks so soft to pet! I hope meowmie will pet you and your siblings for me today!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Marvelous Max!

Hi Max! Happy Cat of the Day, sweetheart!

What a handsome, most fetching feline you are, Max! Your feature photo, that "come hither" look, has me in total swoon mode!

Endless, heartfelt thanks to your human for rescuing you and your siblings from a most uncertain fate, mothering you and nuturing you all during that most tenuous of times! Those bottle feedings are hard work for one baby alone, let alone five! And in the end, alas, *sigh,* another foster failure was born! Yay!

Originally I was only going to foster Max and his siblings, but in the end I fell in love with the five kittens and now Max and his brothers and sisters live safe, content lives. They are living happily in our home, with access to a "catio" so they can enjoy the outdoors safely.
    We are so happy for you and all of your siblings, comforted in the knowledge that for all the days of your lives you will be cherished, knowing nothing but safety, comfort and unconditional love! How lucky your mommy is, having a beautiful best furry friend, a loving companion, a "Mama's boy" in you! You're a treasure, Max, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweetheart! Hope you're enjoying a very special, fun and love filled day of celebration...playing with your bros and sisters, chasing that red dot, chirping at the birds from the safety and comfort of your catio, being treated to all your hearts desire and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Max, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to all of your dear brothers and sisters, too!

Heart-melting!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dear Max, what a handsome boy you are. You certainly don't look like the runt, with your soft-looking white and grey fur, and your beautiful green eyes.
    I'm so glad that your meowmie decided to keep all of you. Another happy foster failure. Sometimes, bottle fed kitties can have some personality issues(like being a bully), but you make up for it with being playful, a cuddler and helping your mom fall asleep with your purrs.
    Max, you are a great kitty, and I wish you, your siblings and your mom a great day full of celebration and many more happy and healthy years together.

Congrats on being Cat of the Day, handsome Max!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana