Thread: It's PT's own Olive!

It's PT's own Olive!

Hi, Olive, sweet girl! Happy Cat of the Day! I'm glad to start this thread and I hope there is lots of celebrating your special day!

What beautiful eyes you have; they are like gems! Your white and tabby fur looks so soft to pet! My goodness, you definitely spoke up for yourself at the doctor's office that day to let your mum know you were the one to go home with her! She takes care of you with regard to your cardiomyopathy. You are a fan of pizza and bread and you even open cupboard doors to find some! I would be glad to watch you play your pouncing game, or whatever you would like to do!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to Olive, and love to Willa and all your kitty family!

xoxoxo
    Last edited by cassiesmom; 07-29-2017 at 06:58 PM. Reason: finish post

Olive, how is it I never noticed your stunning blue and green eyes? In your first picture you look as if butter wouldn't melt in your mouth - such a sweet and innocent face. But then come the stories of the wild kitty you are, the bread ninja! And leave poor Willa alone.

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, Olive. It's wonderful that you are healthy and I wish you many many more happy and healthy years with your mom!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Hi Olive!

Happy Saturday to you! My goodness, how did such a stunning girl escape my attention for so long. I am pleased to learn that the meds are addressing your health issues, and you are free to be YOU! Well, a rascal and a scamp, and a much loved lady.

Have a great day Olive!

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Olive!

You are such a pretty girl, with a white/tabby coat as soft as a bunny, and you have a green and a blue eye and the cutest pink nose. So beautiful you are!

When somebody took you to the vet’s office you screamed your head off to be taken home, and luckily your mom did. You could not have found a better home!

I’m sorry your have been diagnosed with cardiomyopathy, but your mom knows exactly how to deal with that and you look very healthy.

You love bread, and anything Pizza related, to the point where you steal it off the plate and open cabinet doors to find some, but I think you better stick to your healthy cat food.

Although your are a little wild, and being a nuisance to your older sister, Willa, you’re also a sweetie pie, purring your head off in mom’s lap - and how sweet that you take such good care of new kitties in the house - but please leave Willa alone!

Have fun and celebrate your special day with mom and all the other kitties - make sure you get some yummy treats, playtime and lots of love. I wish you many more happy and healthy years, sweetie!

Precious!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Unglaublich dass unsere PTer Katze bist. Wir d.h ich, Ms.Kaveri und Ms.Shiela gratulieren dir herzlich zu der Wahl von COTD.
    Olive, du bist ein fresches mädchen, immer dein grosse schwester Willa plagen. Sei nett zu ihr.
    Have a nice day sweetheart and give purrs to big sister Willa.

Blog Entries
    Everyone loves Olive and her beautiful photos are very impressive! What an exquisite COTD, I hope she gets to indulge in a few of her favorite carbs to celebrate!!

Thank you so much, everybody! I really appreciate all the great comments. Olive is definitely different from all the other kitties, maybe her eyes have something to do with it.
    She has gotten better around Willa. I think she might sense that it upsets me now more than ever, and she might also notice that Willa has been different those past few months.
    Candace, that's funny that you mention butter. Olive would definitely eat a stick of butter.
    Maybe she'll get a tiny piece of bread today to celebrate.

Dearest Olive, what a gorgeous girl you are, and a PT family member too! You are positively stunning in all those great photos. Your fur is so pretty and looks so soft, as soft as a bunny's, Meowmie says, and what a sweet face you have, with those beautiful bi-color eyes and the look like you are smiling. How good you are taking such excellent care of that adorable kitten, and how nice to see you as an adorable kitten in Meowmie's arms! I wish I could reach through the screen and down to North Carolina to pet you and pet all your kitty family members. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Meowmie will pet you all for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You were dropped off at the vet's as a kitten, and right away you let Meowmie know you were going home with her. Then six years ago you were diagnosed with cardiomyopathy. You've been on medication ever since, and no one can tell that you have a heart condition. You enjoy eating VERY much! You especially like bread and pizza and will snag some off any plates you see it on. You like to ambush your housemates, especially 20-year-old Willa. We're glad to hear that you are getting better around her now! You especially love sitting in Meowmie's lap, purring away, and being a great step-mommie to kittens that joined the family. You and all your family members love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Olive, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, with that tiny piece of bread and maybe even a bit of pizza!

Last edited by phesina; 07-29-2017 at 07:07 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

One of our very own!!!

Oh my gosh! It's cats4ever's Olive, one of Pet Talk's very own!!! Your mommy must be SO proud! I too, sadly, never before noticed your gorgeous, bi-colored eyes! And how precious is that expression in your feature photo! I only wish I could plant a smooch on that sweet face of yours, Olive!

My Fritz (first kitty as an adult) was dx with cardiomyopathy at a young age and lived an amazing 20 years! So happy to hear you're doing so well, sweetheart. I have no doubt you're going to break my boy's record! You're one lucky girl, having a mom as devoted as yours! But no one luckier than your mom, having a brave and beautiful best furkid in you. Keep up the good fight, Olive! You're the best!!!

Hope you're enjoying a very special Cat of the Day, chowing down on pizza, tormenting Wilma, hehe, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, beautiful Olive, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to Willa and all of your furry sibs,too!

How beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congrats on being Cat of the Day, beautiful Olive!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Thanks again, everybody!
    Olive had a great day, napping and racing through the house like a little daredevil.