Thread: Sophisticated Smart Sophie

Sophisticated Smart Sophie

Good morning to you, Sophie!

My goodness, look at how WHITE you are! Someone keeps you in clean condition! Of course, I know only too well how quickly that can change (see my signature, I have 5 white doggies!)

The standard poodle is a very intelligent breed, and you are just an outstanding example. So you have learned to spell? Ha haaa, I'm not surprised. You would also excel at Agility and anything else you set your mind to - like figuring out cabinet doors, perhaps? LOL

I'm sure you humans love that you are a snuggler. Cuddles are so very important for the health of all of us!

Enjoy your day, Sophie!

Sweet Sophie!

Hi Sophie! Happy Dog of the Day, sweetheart!

What a fine, most beautiful representative of your beloved breed you are, Sophie. You exemplify all of those most cherished characteristics of the Poodle and then some! And just as your mom says, true to your breed, you are among the most intelligent of all canines! How blessed your family is, having a loyal and loving furry family member, a furkid, in you, Sophie! You couldn't be any more special if you tried, in looks, personaity and heart! But more importantly, you couldn't be any more special if you tried, and for good reason. You're a treasure!

Many thanks to your family for sharing your gorgeous self, your heartwarming backstory with us, not to mention those heart-melting photos! (Love that pink bow, hehe) Meeting you has been the perfect start to my morning! Hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration, sweetheart, playing fetch and romping with your doggie sister, cuddling with your humans, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, beautiful, sweet Sophie, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your dear Poodle sis too!

Such a sweet face!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Sophie

Name:  28c.jpg
Views: 138
Size:  369.2 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a smart and beautiful girl you are.
    Your family said they couldn't love you more
    if they tried. How wonderful.
    Celebrate your special day

Dearest Sophie, you are beautiful! What a gorgeous Standard Poodle girl you are! You are so pretty with that soft-looking fur and the sweet face, and what a delightful personality you have, too! You are your dear person's first standard poodle, and now you have a poodle sister housemate! You love to play fetch and to cuddle. When your dear person is upset, you stay by her, and when you go to the vet you hold hands with her! You are very smart and often recognize words when she spells them out. You and she and your poodle sister and all your family members love each other dearly, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Sophie, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your sister and your person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a beautiful Standard Poodle you are, Sophie! Congrats on being today's Dog of the Day.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Sophie is an incredibly lovely DOTD, just the greatest!

Blog Entries
    Sophie Congratulation !