Thread: Copper the Gorgeous Rhode Island Red Chicken

Copper the Gorgeous Rhode Island Red Chicken

Copper, you are such a GORGEOUS girl. Congratulations on your eggs.

Please tell your Mommy thought that your page is not working so I can see you grow up

Copper

Name:  20293083_1630274283702748_7338141408502358212_n.jpg
Views: 85
Size:  69.1 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a beautiful girl you are, and laying eggs already.
    Sounds like you are part of the family and much loved.
    Celebrate your special day.

Beautiful Copper!

Hi Copper! Happy Pet of the Day!

I simply adore chickens, and so it's always a treat when a Rhode Island Red as beautiful and deserving as you is crowned Pet of the Day!

What a beauty, what a cutie you are, Coppper! That photo of you posing so proudly beside your eggs is the best! What a surprise for your family, realizing that at a mere 4 months old their girl was laying...5 eggs in 1 week! Your family is so very proud of you and rightly so! You're not only beautiful in looks, Copper, but in personality and heart as well! How lucky they are, having a best feathered friend for life in you, Copper! You're a treasure!

Thanks to your human for sharing your sweet, beautiful self, your heartwarming backstory with us! Meeting you has been a real treat! Enjoy your well earned day of honor, Copper, cuddling with your people, having fun outdoors playing with your chicken friends, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love and cuddles to you, beautiful Copper, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Long and happy life to you, sweetheart! (Can't see your mommy's page, either! Would love to see more of you!)

So proud!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Quote Originally Posted by bean View Post
    Copper, you are such a GORGEOUS girl. Congratulations on your eggs.

Please tell your Mommy thought that your page is not working so I can see you grow up
    Oops, all fixed!
    I've Been Frosted

Blog Entries
    Copper is the most brilliant egg layer ever! Such a looker to, what a sweet POTD!

Dearest Copper, what a Gorgeous Rhode Island Red Chicken you are indeed! You are simply beautiful, and what a great picture of you, so proud there with your eggs! That is quite an accomplishment for a girl as young as you are! You have a delightful personality, and your dear person says you are "one of, if not is the sweetest chicken we currently own." You even let them pick you up to congratulate you on your egg-laying! You and they and all your family members all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Copper, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a beautiful Rhode Island Red Chicken you are, dear Copper.
    You are so proud of your eggs too.
    Congrats on being Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Copper, on being POTD! You are just beautiful! We loved reading about your happy, loved-filled life! (Wish ALL chickens were as lucky as you!) Best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net P.S. GO VEGGIE!!!

Thank you for your love and support for Copper!

I'm sorry I'm posting this so late, there were a few complications, but I finally got here!

I am Copper's owner and in behalf of our little chicken would like to thank you all for your kind words! She's still such a sweetheart and popping out eggs daily. We love her so much!