Thread: Captivating Callie!

Captivating Callie!

Dearest Callie, what an adorable young Calico girl you are! Your multi-colored fur is so pretty and looks so soft, and you have the sweetest face there with the cute pink nose and those lovely big golden eyes. Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us! You are gorgeous in every one of them. It is so nice to see you with your siblings in some of them and in your meerkat pose in others. I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Friendswood, TX to pet you all! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a nice story you have to tell! You and your siblings Charlie and Cleo started out as foster kittens with your dear Purrrsons. Sure enough they failed fostering and adopted you all themselves! You have a delightful Purrrsonality, loving attention and affection. Every morning you greet your dear Purrrsons with excited purring-chirps, leap up onto them, and then flip on your back purring. You love to be petted and to make bread on fuzzy blankets and to give and receive kisses. You and your siblings and your Purrrsons all love each other dearly, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Callie, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Charlie and Cleo and your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Callie!

What an adorable girl you are!! Your coat is so pretty with all those colours and funny patterns - and look at that cute pink nose. You also have the sweetest face!

Your mom started out fostering you and your siblings and of course she fell in love with you all. I’m so glad she took the three of you home. In return, you give kisses to everyone and throw yourself on your family every morning. How lucky you all are to have each other!

You love to be stroked and get tummy rubs, and I bet everyone are ready to give you some. And it’s lovely to see you cuddled up with your siblings - simply adorable! And it’s hilarious to see you stand like a Meerkat for long periods. You look so funny!

I agree with your mom that people should adopt kitties from a shelter, so many need loving homes. Thank you to your family for that!

Enjoy your day in the spotlight, have fun and celebrate with your siblings and family, and make sure you are pampered with extra treats, tummy rubs and lots of loving. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

Simply adorable!!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Captivating Callie!

Hi Callie! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a beautiful, utterly captivating Calico kitty you are, Callie; a girl with one heartwarming rags to riches tale to tell! Endless thanks to your wonderful family for rescuing you and your siblings, providing you with safe refuge in your time of great need! (So sorry to hear one sibling didn't make it. )

And after learning a bit more about your charming personality, after seeing your heart-melting photos (Meerkat), it comes as no great surprise to learn that your pawrents are the ultimate foster failures, welcoming not only you into the family, but sister Cleo and brother Charlie as well! Triply blessed, that they are!

Great thanks to your forever family for sharing your heartwarming story and all of those squee worthy photos with us; reminding us all of the priceless rewards of rescue, fostering and adoption! If anyone should have any doubt as to just HOW rewarding, they need only read your mommy's loving tribute! Hope you and the entire gang are enjoyng a very special, fun and love filled day of celebration, Callie, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your hearts desire and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Callie, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Cleo and Charlie, too!

Family!!! (Not sure who's in the far, right corner, but I almost missed you. You blend into the bed!)

Last edited by tatsxxx11; 07-18-2017 at 01:41 PM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dear Callie, what a beautiful Calico girl you are. You have the sweetest face, and your markings are magnificent. Not only do you look soft, but your meowmie confirms that you are as soft as a rabbit.
    I'm so glad that you, along with your siblings got adopted by your foster parents. Another happy 'foster failure'.
    Callie, Charlie and Cleo, you are all so adorable and sweet.
    I wish all of you a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Callie's parents, thank you so much for rescuing and adopting those precious kitties.

Congrats on being Cat of the Day, beautiful Callie!
    Cleo and Charlie are beautiful too!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Sweet Callie is a magnificent COTD! The pics are excellent and brought so much joy to me today! Love Callie and her adorable bros. and sisters!

Charming Callie!

Adorable Callie, and Charlie and Cleo! I hope you will mew to your people to register for PT so we can see much more of you three cuties!

I smiled when I read about how you give a very special morning greeting to your people! Your fur is so soft and you love to receive petting! You like to receive and give kisses, and you have a special skill of standing on your back feet like a meerkat! You are a beautiful calico girl, and you have two sweet siblings too!

I agree with your meowmie, adopting a kitty (or more than one) is very special! I hope you three are having a very special day of celebration, fun, snuggles, kisses, playing and maybe a yummy kitty treat! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to Callie, and love to Cleo and Charlie too!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries
    Congratulation Callie, Charlie, Cleo for being Cat of the day!